RE4

Dad

I wish they would make another RE game where it reintroduced the survival horror portion of the games. High graphics' date=' but more like RE1 and RE2 where one second it's calm and another there's something leaping through a window trying to rip your heart out with a spoon!

[/quote']

I agree. RE4 and RE5 focused more on action. I missed when you're walking down a hall and then the zombies break through the windows on both sides of you. THAT was freaky and made you panic trying to get past them...

Favorite part of the game? Castle. Why?

1.) It was the creepiest part of the game to me. Every enemy would whisper incoherently; their faces marked of that of an occult; gigantic suits of armor coming to life and then suddenly turning to dust; blind men that can hear your every movement, and take your head off with a few swings. And sometimes, you ran into those bastards while they had rocket launchers.

2.) I found it the most challenging the first time I did it. Though, very fun. Especially running from the Salazar statue. That was epic; the only thing I personally believe to top it was the mine ride. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! <3

3.) It's a castle run by a little kid with two of the most kickass servants ever. What's not to love?

Sometime i fine the game hard

^^;; I personally didn't think the game was hard at all unless it was your first time playing professional. And even then, I had less trouble than I expected.

Oh! Discuss favorite cut scenes.

Mine is when Leon walks back through the metal door, in the house towards the beginning, after meeting the Big Cheese, and he gets dropped like a ton of bricks. XDDDDD

Archived