The Elite presents : Undead Tyranno

Wanderley

Undead Tyranno

[align=center]207112yiz.jpg

1 Dinosaur-Type Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

This card is also treated as a Zombie-Type monster. When your opponent controls 1 or more LIGHT monster this card cannot attack. This card can only be destroyed by battle by a LIGHT monster. Each time this card inflicts battle damage to your opponent increase the ATK of 1 face-up monster on the field by 100.[/align]

WTF?! The card is super OP. Why?? Cannot be destroyed by battle, Increase your owns ATK (And this effect is continuous so you could easily get a 4300 ATK monster)

No way this card is balanced. Making it not attack don't make it balanced, since the monster needs to be a LIGHT monster.

I think it is a bit shaky. Your opponent would blow this thing away so as long as they keep any LIGHT monster on the field, and with all the Lightsworns running around and such, it would be very annoying. Plus, being a 9 star hurts this thing as being usable for what it's cost is. The ATK gaining ability is worth very little to the amount of Battle Damage this thing could cause. This card needs to be reworked on.

I also think this might be some what of a rip off of what I created in Space Chronicles, Name and Picture (and somewhat effect related).

5/10: Picture. (I have used the same picture.)

3/10: Originality. (I have created a card with it, and the effect really needs a work on. It's just a Synchro F.G.D IMHO)

2/10: Realism. (This card isn't that good. No one would try to run it, because not only you need a Dinosaur-Tuner, which none exists, but you make it a Zombie-Type to support Zombie efforts? That's too different...)

Total Score: 10/30. It would have been a nice card, to see that someone might have a different idea in what they can do with this picture, but it disappoints me to see it turn into a Synchro... (Hate Synchros btw, but that doesn't reflect on rating)

lol^^ this isn't OP

you can easily destroy it with a Trap and Spell cards also

Still OP' date=' why do you think marshmallow was banned (And its ATK and DEF is super low)[/b']

when you play your monsters in defense position you nerver lose Life points?

Do you know what is Big Bang Shot?? also if you have other monster on the field you can destoy a monster with it then ataack with this card directly

so i think it isn't OP

Belive me wanderley it is OP

I think it is a bit shaky. Your opponent would blow this thing away so as long as they keep any LIGHT monster on the field' date=' and with all the Lightsworns running around and such, it would be very annoying. Plus, being a 9 star hurts this thing as being usable for what it's cost is. The ATK gaining ability is worth very little to the amount of Battle Damage this thing could cause. This card needs to be reworked on.

I also think this might be some what of a rip off of what I created in Space Chronicles, Name and Picture (and somewhat effect related).

5/10: Picture. (I have used the same picture.)

3/10: Originality. (I have created a card with it, and the effect really needs a work on. It's just a Synchro F.G.D IMHO)

2/10: Realism. (This card isn't that good. No one would try to run it, because not only you need a Dinosaur-Tuner, which none exists, but you make it a Zombie-Type to support Zombie efforts? That's too different...)

Total Score: 10/30. It would have been a nice card, to see that someone might have a different idea in what they can do with this picture, but it disappoints me to see it turn into a Synchro... (Hate Synchros btw, but that doesn't reflect on rating)

[/quote']

lol^^

you give me 5/10 for image because you use the same image??^^

Clear a dino tuner not exist but i want to make a dinosaur set^^

@Zeaux marshmallon was banned, because you lose life points each time you attacked it in defense position.

When you say Big bang shoot than your opponent could use a trap card to destroy so i think the card itself isn't OP

Archived