[Discuss]Ill be back.... WITH WEAPONS!

Fun OTK is fun

[align=center]ArmedSamurai-BenKeiDR3-EN-C.jpg

In addition to a normal attack' date=' this card can attack during the same Battle Phase as many times as the number of Equip Cards equipped to it.[/quote'][/align]

DARK-Attribute, RotA, Sengan, Summoner Monk, Mystic Tomato, etc...

The only real flaw is that you have to be using an lolequip deck. But with cards like Arms Hole and Iron Blacksmith Kotetsu, how hard can the OTK possibly be?

Discuss

I LOVED THIS OTK

I ran it for countless server tourneys on DMU...

This card can't be that hard to find, dammit, now I want to run him again, maybe even IRL. Although it'll be harder without those hax ACG equip cards which stop the opponent from chaining to an attack.

United We Stand will always be limited as long as this exists. have two of theese easy to summon monsters on the field and equip one with two United We stand. He goes up 32000 and can attack 3 times. The same thing can be done with mage and it isnt really that much harder. the OTK faces a couple of major issues

1.Speed-not the biggesest issue since Ben kei is pretty searchable but remeber equips KILL speedy plays by being dead draws.

2.Attackin-This OTK is very attack dependent. mirror, D prison, even Saku kills this in its tracks

3.Back Row-MST and Maveloent Catastrophe rape this strategy. so does heavy but thats not as easy to activate before the OTK would hit you

Banworthy. Plain and simple.

Also' date=' you forgot Sunlight Unicorn. It's basicly a Diamond Dude for equip decks.

OOH! And I forgot all 3 virus cards =D

This card can't be that hard to find' date=' dammit, now I want to run him again, maybe even IRL. Although it'll be harder without those hax ACG equip cards which stop the opponent from chaining to an attack.

[/quote']

ACG cards? O,o

Aside from that, I doubt a Ben Kei deck would expensive. Since the card itself and the equips, are all commons. And so is most of his support XP

I did this once.

Timmy: I summon Ben Kei and Equip with Mage Power and United We Stand! His ATK is now 5700!

Me: Soul Taker.

Timmy: FFFUUUU---

I am pretty sure that Soul Taker is not a Quick-Play

....And how does equipping Mage Power + United we Stand = 5700?

I did this once.

Timmy: I summon Ben Kei and Equip with Mage Power and United We Stand! His ATK is now 5700!

You have to do n00b math where all equips do double bounuses and all monsters have increased attack by there levelX400 (and yes that does work)

I did this once.

He had Ben Kei +3 other monsters

4x800=3200 from united

United, Mage and 2 other s/t

4x500=2000

500+3200+2000=5700

Simple :P

I did this once.

He had Ben Kei +3 other monsters

4x800=3200 from united

United' date=' Mage and 2 other s/t

4x500=2000

500+3200+2000=5700

Simple :P

[/quote']

I actually was expecting Akiza to fill in the situation with more info, but ehh...

Archived