PiPe JaAm - another origional/crazy idea by Armadilloz

Toffee.

......The whole strategy behind these might be a little confusing.

If you ever played those pipe games, where you keep the water from flowing out, this is pretty much the idea behind it.

And this series is suposed to benefit from Ground Collaspe/Senete Switch/other cards that worry about monster card zones.

Right L Pipe -WATER-

Lvl3

[Rock/Effect]

During your Standby Phase, move 1 Water Counter from this card to the monster that is in the monster card zone to the right of this card. If there isnt one, remove the counter, and you take 1000 points of damage.

500ATK / 1500DEF

Horizontal Pipe -WATER-

Lvl3

[Rock/Effect]

During your Standby Phase, move 1 Water Counter from this card to the monster that is in the monster card zone to the right or left of this card. You cant move the Water Counter to the monster that place the water counter on this card. If there isnt a monster to place the counter on, remove it, and you take 1000 points of damage.

500ATK / 1500DEF

Upward L Pipe -WATER-

Lvl3

[Rock/Effect]

You can only move Water Counters to this card, if it was from a "Horizontal Pipe", and only if this card is to the right of it. During your Standby Phase, move 1 Water Counter from this card to the Opponent's monster that is in the monster card zone across from this card. If there isnt a monster to place a counter on, remove the counter, and the opponent takes 1000 points of damage.

500ATK / 1500DEF

T Shaped Pipe -WATER-

Lvl3

[Rock/Effect]

During your Standby Phase, if this card has Water Counters on it, remove all Water Counters from this card and place 1 Water Counter on the monster that is to the left or right of this card, and place 1 on the opponenet's monster that is in the monster card zone across from this card. You cannot place a Water Counter on a monster that moved a water counter to this card. If there are no monsters to place Water Counters on, remove them, and the player(s) who have empty card zones take 500 points of damage.

500ATK / 1500DEF

Firehydrant -Continuous Spell-

During each of your End Phases, place 1 Water Counter on the monster in the monster card zone that is directly infront of this card. If there is no monster, then you take 1000 points of damage. You can only place the Water Counters on a "Right L Pipe", using this effect.

Pipe Damage -Spell-

Special Summon 1 Leaky Pipe Token(WATER/Rock-Type/Level 3/0ATK/0DEF) to your Opponent's side of the field. This token cannot be Released or sent to the Graveyard. All battle damage involving this token is 0. During each of your Standby Phases, remove 1 Water Counter from this card, and the Opponent takes 3000 points of damage.

Pipe Coating -Continuous Spell-

All "Pipe" Monsters you control, cannot be destroyed as a result of battle. Nor do you take any battle damage from battles involving them. During each of your End Phases, pay 600 lifepoints. If you do not, destroy this card.

Vapor Burn -Instant Spell-

If an opponent's monster has Water Counters on it, remove them all and inflict 800 points of damage to the opponet's monster for each Water Counter that was removed.

Pipe Control -Trap-

Pay 1000 lifepoints to activate. Special Summon up to 3 "Pipe" monsters from your hand to your side of the field in face-up attack or defence position.

Field Breaker -Continuous Spell-

Pay 800 lifepoints to activate. Select up to 3 monster and/or spell and trap card zones on the Opponent's side of the field. The selected card zones cannot be used. You cannot select a card zone that has a card in it.

Ehh, Go crazy?

Wait, did I seriously forget to comment? Sorry :S

The theme of blasting water at your opponent is awesome, especially with such a nice set. The one problem, though, is that they're, if I must say it, painfully weak, on their own.

The spells help, however these things get battle-killed way too easily. I'd say either make them all battle invulnerable or give them around 2400 DEF and swich to DEF when summoned. I know Pipe Coating helps with this, but it makes them too reliant.

Wait' date=' did I seriously forget to comment? Sorry :S

The theme of blasting water at your opponent is awesome, especially with such a nice set. The one problem, though, is that they're, if I must say it, painfully weak, on their own.

The spells help, however these things get battle-killed way too easily. I'd say either make them all battle invulnerable or give them around 2400 DEF and swich to DEF when summoned. I know Pipe Coating helps with this, but it makes them too reliant.

[/quote']

I was actually planning on makes swarm cards for them, But I'm not sure how balanced it would be if al the pipe monsters were invincible in battle.

[/quote']

I was actually planning on makes swarm cards for them, But I'm not sure how balanced it would be if al the pipe monsters were invincible in battle.

Cloudians did it, and they have a hell'va lot more power/control, even with the attack mode limit.

[/quote']

Cloudians did it, and they have a hell'va lot more power/control, even with the attack mode limit.

But they dont have a swarm card.

No, Turbulence doesnt count, since Smoke Ball is a normal monster.

Archived