Junk Wave

Father Wolf

"non" isn't capitalized

you don't need to include "face-up" when it is in Attack Position. B/c there is no such thing as face-down defense position.

I like the effect, it can easily set you up for another Synchro Summon. Image is awesome, I'm assuming its your newest one in your Archive.

"non" isn't capitalized

you don't need to include "face-up" when it is in Attack Position. B/c there is no such thing as face-down defense position.

I like the effect' date=' it can easily set you up for another Synchro Summon. Image is awesome, I'm assuming its your newest one in your Archive.

[/quote']

oh i lol'd, tis true i used old OCG but there is a card IRL that can make a monster Face-down Attack Position.

yes this is the new one

"non" isn't capitalized

I like the effect' date=' it can easily set you up for another Synchro Summon. Image is awesome, I'm assuming its your newest one in your Archive.

[/quote']

oh i lol'd, tis true i used old OCG but there is a card IRL that can make a monster Face-down Attack Position.

yes this is the new one

Haha oops, I meant to say face-up Attack Position...

this must be the card you are talking about

DarknessApproachesMRL-NA-C-UE.jpg

"non" isn't capitalized

[/quote']

yes this is the new one

Haha oops, I meant to say face-up Attack Position...

this must be the card you are talking about

DarknessApproachesMRL-NA-C-UE.jpg

=3 indeed i am *goes off to make a written card arch-type that deals with face-down attack monsters*

Archived