How many albums do you have?

Dismal Euphony

Title says it all. About how many albums do you have? This includes physical copies, digital copies, legal copies, illegal copies. Lol.

Seeing as how every CD I own, along with CDs I've downloaded, are on my computer, I have an exact number... I have 2,421 albums. I'd say I've actually PAID for roughly 1,000 or so. Give or take...

Ahh ic

Generally i hear a song and if i have a liking for it i download the album

Ive found alot of my now favorites that way

That's the only way to go. Especially in determining if you really like the band. It's easy to make a great song... But, having an entire album that's great... That's harder. And you never know, you may love the first song you heard, but when you get the CD you find out that the CD is full of songs that are better than the first song you heard.

1' date='382 Albums. For fear of blowing up my external, I stopped DLing them.

That number would be drastically lowered (by roughly 200+) if I didn't count all the demos, singles, EP's, ect . >.>

I accually own about 50 of them =/

Damn you torrents!

[/quote']

I included demos and EPs. I probably have a good 200 or so of them as well. I've no fear for my external. It's brand new. Got it for Christmas of 08. :-D Yay for 500gigs.

1' date='382 Albums. For fear of blowing up my external, I stopped DLing them.

That number would be drastically lowered (by roughly 200+) if I didn't count all the demos, singles, EP's, ect . >.>

I accually own about 50 of them =/

Damn you torrents!

[/quote']

I included demos and EPs. I probably have a good 200 or so of them as well. I've no fear for my external. It's brand new. Got it for Christmas of 08. :-D Yay for 500gigs.

Lucky man you are, I also have a 500GB that I had to buy using money from work (damn parents) but only have about 73GB left mostly because of all the games on it. =P

My iTunes has 281 albums.

IRL, I own a copy of Disturbed's Indestructible album that I bought at Mayhem Festival. It's the only actual album I have.

Death Metal, I doubt you actually listen to more than 300 of those downloaded albums.

Over the course of a year' date=' I'll probably listen to maybe... 2,200 of the albums I have... I'm weird when it comes to music. If I delete something, a month or two later I'll want to listen to what I deleted... So I tend to just keep everything I buy/download.

[/quote']

That's alot of stamina, I could listen to a sh*t load of different songs over the course of a year but i'll be lucky if I listen to more than 50 albums.

I blame youtube.

Archived