oh your christan god. that is funny.lol

Oh man' date=' you're cool because you have to show that you're athiest by saying "Oh your god" instead of "oh my god." How can I be as cool as you? Maybe if I take more pictures with Yusei hair and put them on cards in my sig.

[/quote']

You just had to point something that is barely relevant to this thread.

Oh man' date=' you're cool because you have to show that you're athiest by saying "Oh your god" instead of "oh my god." How can I be as cool as you? Maybe if I take more pictures with Yusei hair and put them on cards in my sig.

[/quote']

What could possibly be relevant to this thread? CCV has been discussed over and over again. Would it have been better for me to post LOLROFLCOPTERSWINFLUISHFUNNEH?!

[/quote']

What could possibly be relevant to this thread? CCV has been discussed over and over again. Would it have been better for me to post LOLROFLCOPTERSWINFLUISHFUNNEH?!

hey whats wrong with the picture i edited. i think i did a decent job considering all the trouble of erasing on photoshop. i say oh your christan god not because im athiest but also its something me and my friends made up as a way to make an original statement.

the thing i wanna know is why a person posted up a crush card and boar warrior and pass it along a swine flu.

[/quote']

hey whats wrong with the picture i edited. i think i did a decent job considering all the trouble of erasing on photoshop. i say oh your christan god not because im athiest but also its something me and my friends made up as a way to make an original statement.

the thing i wanna know is why a person posted up a crush card and boar warrior and pass it along a swine flu.

Your christian god can be really offensive you know, to actual christians and if you say that to someone who is not christian, you are pretty much crewing around with their religion. Next time, think about it before screwing with someone's right to religion. I'm Atheist, but at I least I give a damn about someone's religion if it is being insulted.

I'm selling my Crush Card Virus (gold rare).

I wanted some motivation by having multiple "it should be banned" posted in here.

Also' date=' try finding more pig cards in the YGO card pool. (I'll make this a game and rep you if you find anything)

[/quote']

It should be banned. Also, I sold mine about a little while before I quit the game and didn't regret it at all in my last few months of playing (the 2 weren't interconnected, I quit because of the bullshit meta, sold the card because I was sick of including it in every deck I used).

Can't find any pig cards :(

TheSearchButton.png

I LOL'd.

[/quote']

Your christian god can be really offensive you know, to actual christians and if you say that to someone who is not christian, you are pretty much crewing around with their religion. Next time, think about it before screwing with someone's right to religion. I'm Atheist, but at I least I give a damn about someone's religion if it is being insulted.

I'm an Atheist, but I don't go crowing about it (actually, I put it in my sig once). I'm also a Marxist 0.0.

TheSearchButton.png

I LOL'd.

[/quote']

I'm an Atheist, but I don't go crowing about it (actually, I put it in my sig once). I'm also a Marxist 0.0.

Off-topic: Was that directed to me?

On-topic: Bad card overall end of discussion.

Archived