FML

Cyber Altair

Finale Shot and grimreaper450' date=' GTFO.

I'm trying to ignore her now but I stil feel like crap al over.

Also his picture is on her mobile and I read their SMS's T_T

It's all I love you and s***.

[/quote']

I may not feel it because I don't give a crap about girls but anyway, why don't you just tell her then beat the crap out of that guy? That'd be fun =D

If she left you for this person (this is assuming your not a complete arse IRL), then she's not worth your time. Stop living in the past and move on, instead of drowning in your misery and self pity.

Chances are, she's not perfect and you're just blinded by lust and or longing. There's other ones out there for you, quit this futile endeavor and pursue other sources of companionship.

Of course you won't listen to reason, so I'll type up some cliched motivational speech to cheer you up and set you off on your quest to reclaim this woman:

You need to pick yourself up and dust yourself off. Just calm down.

Then go about winning her back. I know you can, because you're not the type to let some prick run off with your girl! She deserves better than that! She deserves you! You have the resolve and ambition to do it, I know you do, Altair. Now, get out there and win her back!

I have a lot of friends & family members in Lebanon 8D Give me his location & I'll send some guys to be the crap out of him :P

I don't see how sending people to be like him will help the situation. =\

You know what he meant, couldn't resist, could j00? xD

Anyways, eh, all I can say is that talk to the girl, show that you love her/something like that. I can't be certain, I never had experiance on stuff like this. If she really loves the guy, leave it be.

Do what i do....Cut yourself....Or just go out with a guy....

Take your s*** advice away from here' date=' pl0x =D

[/quote']

IT SOLVES MY PROBLEMS

yea, now just finish the job so you will solve our problems >_>

-----------

move on, nothing else you can do about it, other than explosives =D

Archived