Most Funniest/Strangest/Duel You Remeber Duel You Have had? Post it Here!

Have you had a duel againist a friend or someone in a torunament?

If it was one with something you remeber as a highlight, talk about it here.

Here is mine

I was dueling this one guy at a tournament.

He had a light deck I had a monarch deck, that I borrowed from my friend,at the time.

I played clock tower prison first turn.

After 4 turns he had horus level 6 on the field.

clock tower prison's effect is its a field spell card and after four of your opponents standby phases, the controller of the card does not take battle damage.

Meaning if you are attacked directly, you don't lose any life points.

So the duel went on and he summoned Horus Level 8. Bad for me.

So I couldn't activate spell cards.

He also summoned a monster that lets you discard one card from your hand to negate the feects of any card that destroys another card with its effect.

Here is where it got interesting.

After some time he summonned 5 monsters to the field. But he couldn't attack me directly because clock tower prison was activated before Horus Level 8 was summoned.

He was ho[ing he would draw heavy storm to destroy my 5 facedown cards and clock tower prison.

And the funny thing is that the first card I drew at the beggining of the duel was heavy storm. A guy who was watching looked at my hand and said this to the other guy.

"He has the card you need."

And the other guy said this.

"Oh my gosh. This is ironic."

After some time he also summoned five headed dragon.

And every turn he did not draw heavy storm he was cursing. The turn I drew treeborn frog. It lets me special summon it from the graveyard if I do not have any spell or trap cards on the field. It would let me summon my monarchs and use their effect to destroy Horus and five headed dragon. Then, he drew heavy storm. Then used D.D. Warrior Lady to remove from play treeborn frog. And then he owned me.

The duel took like 20 minutes. And I was at 5 cards left in my deck when I drew Treeborn Frog.

So thats what hapened to me.

Post your stories here.

Have fun :)

He had a light deck I had a monarch deck' date=' that I borrowed from my friend,at the time.

[/quote']

So he had a light deck with Horus and FGD and you had a monarch deck with Clock Tower Prison ...

I am missing something.

I forgot what his deck was called and yes I put clock tower prison in just because I tend to put cards in that may help me get time while i draw some card to help me.

And because my friends and people I know tend to mix cards they think would help them.

My favorite time I drove a Lightsworn Duelist to quit Yugioh with my Gladiator Deck. All I can remember from that day is him trying to sell all of his cards and him complaining to everyone that would listen to him how much he hated Gladiator Beast War Chariot. Ahh good times.

He had a light deck I had a monarch deck' date=' that I borrowed from my friend,at the time.

[/quote']

So he had a light deck with Horus and FGD and you had a monarch deck with Clock Tower Prison ...

I am missing something.

I forgot what his deck was called and yes I put clock tower prison in just because I tend to put cards in that may help me get time while i draw some card to help me.

And because my friends and people I know tend to mix cards they think would help them.

LOL

I remember when my opponent had F.G.D 2x REDRUM and 2x Dark Horus.

I activated CCV :D

And once when I copied Tronta's French Vannila Deck. I played someone with D-Hero deck who used Chain Material+Fusion Gate.

He had 8000 LP and 2x Dragoon 1x Plasma 1x Fearmonger on the field.

I had Dragon's Mirror and Cosmo Queen and .. 100 LP :D

I draw Trade-In. Dumo Cosmo draw FF and Megamorph (It kinda worked in that deck)

Activate FF dump 5 dragons. Dragon's Mirror into F.G.D. Megamorph. Atack Fear for 9000 damage.

MOST EPIC VICTORY EVAR!

LOL

I remember when my opponent had F.G.D 2x REDRUM and 2x Dark Horus.

I activated CCV :D

And once when I copied Tronta's French Vannila Deck. I played someone with D-Hero deck who used Chain Material+Fusion Gate.

He had 8000 LP and 2x Dragoon 1x Plasma 1x Fearmonger on the field.

I had Dragon's Mirror and Cosmo Queen and .. 100 LP :D

I draw Trade-In. Dumo Cosmo draw FF and Megamorph (It kinda worked in that deck)

Activate FF dump 5 dragons. Dragon's Mirror into F.G.D. Megamorph. Atack Fear for 9000 damage.

MOST EPIC VICTORY EVAR!

Ow that would hurt.

Nice move.

I dueled a guy once that had a face-up Thunder King.

I activated Allure of Darkness.

Then the opponent suddenly told me that I can't add cards to my hand due Thunder Kings effects.

I pointed that players can still draw cards, even when thunder king is face-up on the field, since it's effect was:

Neither player can add cards from their Deck to their hand except by drawing them. You can send this face-up card to the Graveyard to negate the Special Summon of 1 of your opponent monsters, and destroy it.

He didn't believe me and asked 3 other guys if it was possible to draw when thunder king is face-up on the field.

AWSUME READIN' SKILLZ BRO!!!11!!1

I can't remember the rest of the duel though.

I Remember i was Running a Zombie Deck and Mah Opponent at a Tourny was Using a Fiary Deck,

So, I Had 1 of his Mokey Mokey's that i got with Monster Switcher Thingy ( I Forgot the Name ) and i Activated Trade in, i got a Mokey mokey Smackdown, Me Winz, but hez Activate Sakarutsu Armor then i activated Counter Counter and He Activate CC, Then My, Then Him, Then Me, Then Him, Then we Both Got into a INF Loop by Activating a Chain Card( Forgot Name Again ) Wich Activates When you have a 3 Card Chain, Then you send it to the Graveyard and Activate a Spell card from Your Opponents Graveyard, We Selected the Card we Just Playd, It Went on for like, 30 mins then he Gave up.

me and my friend wer at our first regionals(back when we were both noobs in the game)

last match: was him(suck insect) vs a 30yr old goth(crystals), and me(suck exodia) against her father....

first duel=only duel=45 min, cuz he is sooo slow at searching his deck for grizzlies, germ, and nimble + other crap

so after time was up, judge gave each of us 2 turns each, person with highest lifepoints wins. he didnt draw anything to destroy march on first tuen. second turn destroys it, i activate LOLDRAININGSHIELD for GAME.

and a few game before, ma friend got match up with 4yr old running near-exact deck and almost lost

I Remember i was Running a Zombie Deck and Mah Opponent at a Tourny was Using a Fiary Deck' date='

So, [b']I Had 1 of his Mokey Mokey's[/b] that i got with Monster Switcher Thingy ( I Forgot the Name ) and i Activated Trade in, i got a Mokey mokey Smackdown, Me Winz, but hez Activate Sakarutsu Armor then i activated Counter Counter and He Activate CC, Then My, Then Him, Then Me, Then Him, Then we Both Got into a INF Loop by Activating a Chain Card( Forgot Name Again ) Wich Activates When you have a 3 Card Chain, Then you send it to the Graveyard and Activate a Spell card from Your Opponents Graveyard, We Selected the Card we Just Playd, It Went on for like, 30 mins then he Gave up.

LOLFAIL

And link for that chain card pl0x.

I don't remember exactly how it happened, but here's the general gist and a little bit of generic info.

Well, we were having a 4 person game (sort of like a battle royal with cards)

One of the other persons and I had lost in previous turns.

One of my friends was running Stardust/Assault and the other was running Yubel/Exodia.

The friend who ran Stardust Assault had one Assault, a RDA, and a Krebons on the field when my friend activated some card (irrelevant) which was negated by SDA.

He activates brain control and grabs Krebons. He looks at his field which consisted of a Marshmallon, a Yubel, and some other 2 star monster. He summons an exodia limb and synchros into Colossal Fighter.

Colossal fighter ended up smashing through 2 Stardust/Assault, 2 Stardust, an RDA, A Stratos and a Malicious before it's controller won with Exodia.

It was the funniest 15 minutes of Yugioh that I had ever seen.

I Remember i was Running a Zombie Deck and Mah Opponent at a Tourny was Using a Fiary Deck' date='

So, I Had 1 of his Mokey Mokey's that i got with Monster Switcher Thingy ( I Forgot the Name ) and i Activated Trade in,[b'] i got a Mokey mokey Smackdown[/b], Me Winz, but hez Activate Sakarutsu Armor then i activated Counter Counter and He Activate CC, Then My, Then Him, Then Me, Then Him, Then we Both Got into a INF Loop by Activating a Chain Card( Forgot Name Again ) Wich Activates When you have a 3 Card Chain, Then you send it to the Graveyard and Activate a Spell card from Your Opponents Graveyard, We Selected the Card we Just Playd, It Went on for like, 30 mins then he Gave up.

Lie. Why the FUDGE would you run Mokey Mokey Smackdown in a zombie deck.

Also, Counter Counter Counters Counters. Sakuretsu =/= Counter

Counter Counter Counters Counters.

try saying that five times

Here's a general script of the duel:

Me: *draw* I end

Them: ... *draw* I summon Exploder Dragon and set a card... end?

Me: Ok, *draw* dammit, now I'll have to discard, uh.. *sets* I end, don't worry, it's just upstart goblin.

Them: *draw* WTF? I use MST and destroy your... *it was upstart goblin*

Me: I told you, oh, can you attack me now? I'm bored and I don't have anything to use, even if you attack me. I'm wide open, attack.

Them: funk no, I can OTK next turn, *future fusion, Dragons mirror, FGD out, summons Blizard Dragon* I end >>

Me: Fine, don't say I didn't tell you though, I activate Brain Control, take FGD, tribute it, summon batteryman charger, get AA, inferno reckless summon and short cuircuit... *shows hand of 2x Micro-Cell, monster reborn*

Them: hate you... so much...

Win mindgames are win.

Next game, I sided Gorz, he attacked an open field. Lulz, I had it.

Archived