Most Funniest/Strangest/Duel You Remeber Duel You Have had? Post it Here!

Here are some of the things that happened in some of my duels:

In WC2009, I activated Soul Taker to destroy Tytannial, Princess of Camellias. She sacrificed her Tytannial to negate my Soul Taker. She gypped herself out of gaining 1000 Life Points. Stupid AI.

NOTE: I did NOT have BRtS out. I just think Soul Taker is great card.

In real life, I once had a duel where I played Crystal Abundance. My opponent used Dust Tornado to destroy one of my Crystals. Even though I told him that sending the 4 Crystals to the Graveyard was a cost, the judge ruled in favor of my opponent and that my Crystal Abundance is effectively stopped. I lost the duel because of a stupid ruling.

In another duel, my opponent summoned Cloudian - Turbulence and used its effect to summon Cloudian - Smoke Ball in Defense. He played a face-down and ended his turn. during my turn, I summoned Ninja Grandmaster Sasuke and attacked his Turbulence to do 1000 damage. He then used the League of uniform Nomenclature and summoned 3 other Cloudians, one of which was Eye of the Typhoon. I said he couldn't do that, but he responded "They all have the same name: Cloudian." The kid's mother was there, so I was just thinking "I'm not gonna bother. I'm gonna kick his ass anyway." After all, I already had my Mataza whack combo in my hand. I only needed a Lightning Vortex. I was able to draw monsters to stop his Eye of the Typhoon from attacking me directly long enough to get lightning vortex. During these turns, I was able to deal a lot of damage because he did not play Spirit Barrier or The Sanctuary in the Sky at any point, which I found kinda weird. Either way, when I draw Lightning Vortex, I played it, discarded a card, destroyed his Cloudians, summoned Marauding Captain, summoned Mataza, equipped Mataza with United We Stand, and attacked for 7000 damage.

That duel is one of the reasons why Mataza Whack will always be my favorite 3 card combo.

My freind had a Uria. I had 2 face-down traps, nothing else. The LP were:

Me- 2000 or something like that

Freind- 4000 or something like that

The Uria had 5000 or more ATK because of his graveyard, and I couldn't help thinking I was going to die. Well, Uria's effect destroyed one of my 2 face-downs. Then it attacked. Looking at the card that was still face-down, it was a Magic Cylinder.

My freind had a Uria. I had 2 face-down traps' date=' nothing else. The LP were:

Me- 2000 or something like that

Freind- 4000 or something like that

The Uria had 5000 or more ATK because of his graveyard, and I couldn't help thinking I was going to die. Well, Uria's effect destroyed one of my 2 face-downs. Then it attacked. Looking at the card that was still face-down, it was a Magic Cylinder.

[/quote']

OMG YOU USE MAGIC CYLINDER!!!!1SHIFT1111!

I remember the other day I was with my friend.

He made a new deck and wanted to play me so I did.

I let him go first and this is what we do and say during this duel.

Friend: I play card destruction *discards* *draws* oh...........I end.

Me: I play goblin attack force and attack. You lose 2200 and its effects switches him to defense. I play 2 cards face down and end.

Friend: Alright then. Since I discarded 3 dark monsters last turn I special summon dark armed dragon.

Me: Omg. How you drew that second turn I will never know.

Friend: I remove play 3 dark monsters in my graveyard and destroy the 3 cards on your field. I attack. I end.

Me: Well, I end. *I had a hand full of magic cards*

Friend: I summon gale and use hsi effect to special summon 2 more monsters. I attack. That's game.

I guess he said oh because he had dark armed dragon by playing card destruction.

I looked in my graveyard later and saw one of the face diwn card he destroyed.

It was remote revenge...

This one time at duel camp....

I was running Cyber End OTK, my friend was running a Hopeless Dragon esc. deck.

He had FGD on the field with no S/T's and I have 1 CyDra and 2 Proto CyDra's on the field with 4 cards in my hand and 3 facedowns.

I have 1000 LP my friend has 11000, I used triple upstart on him.

My friend attacks my attack position CyDra, I play super poly, discard and fuse, my friend continues to attack, I triple honest him and flip limiter removal, my CED's ATK is now 38000 lulz. my friend flips Ring of Destruction and laughs at me. I flip Solemn, he yells FU and doesnt talk to me for a week. FML.

• 2 weeks later...

I played my friend again he got so annoyed by one new card I traded a guy for.

I went first and set a card face down.

He plays exchange he takes monster reborn I take Bora the spear.

He ends and I draw and put a monster face down.

He summons Suroko the dawn and attacks revealing obnoxius celtic guardian.

Guardian doesn't get destroyed by battle by a monster with 1900 attack or more.

I end my turn.

He summons Bora and discards 3 Kaluts the moon shadowing making Boras attack 5500.

I activate sakuretsu armor. He curses.

I set a card face down and he activates 2 reckless greeds and draws 4 cards.

He plays 3 black whirlwinds and summons Shura of the blue flame and special summons 3 more blackwings. He attacks me with Shura I activate mirror force. He gets so angry at me.

I draw and summon luster dragon and attack for 1900 damage.

He draws and ends.

I draw and tribute lesser for Mobius and destroy 2 whirlwinds. I attack for another 2400.

He special summons dark creator and removes from play kalut for suroko to be summoned and then special summons dark armed dragon.

He removes from play Shura and I activate remote revenge and destroy dark armed. He gets angry some more.

I draw and tribute Mobius for Raiza and return creator to top of deck and activate compulsary and return Shura to his hand and switch obnoxius to attack and attack for game.

I was untouched whole duel.

I faced some guy using what he called "Weird Reptiles" wirth my plant deck, siding Jinzo. I summoned Jinzo. He used Forced Back. Next turn I did it again, he activated a second Forced Back. By now I was getting pissed off he kept stopping Jinzo with TRAPS, I summoned Jinzo a third time and said "that face down had better not be forced back", it was and I was like WTF.

4 years ago, in a small tourney, I was running a Sphinx deck, and I really didn't understand what he ran.

I set two cards, and ended my turn.

He summoned Gagagigo and attacked me.

I activated Pyramid of Light, and summoned Andro and Teleia. I then activated Two Pronged Attack (I was a kid, don't judge me!), killed his gagagigo, and summoned Theinen.

Then I megamorph'd.

He cried.

Hmm...It was me vs Lightsworns. I was playing a pretty bad form of hopeless dragon (no FF or Wyverns).

Game 1: He drew 3 Necro Guardnas, then milled 2 JD's and 2 Honests with various mills, bumrushed for game.

Game 2: He attacked my Dark Horus with lyla and honested 3 times. I'd Brain controlled or something, so goodgret.

Game 3: I got him down to like 2000, I was at like 6500 or 7k, maybe 5k. Anyways, I had Dark Horus, DAD, Redrum, he used gardna to save him, dropped jain or lumina and said, "If I showed you 3 honests in my hand right now, what would you say?"

And I totally flipped mind crush and called honest.

No JK he rolled me with another triple honest.

I hate this game.

Well I was using Final Countdown (lolfail I know) and my friend was using Monarchs.

Neither of us had a hand, I had nothing on my field and he had a field full of Monarchs. But it was the last turn of Final Countdown, if I could just survive one more turn I'd win. I drew joking about the heart of the cards, I drew Negate Attack (once again, lolfail I know). I knew I'd won, I set the card with a smile on my face. His turn, he drew an MST.

Much cursing was had.

@junk sorcerer

sounds like you played me.

was he wearing an interesting hat, or laughing the whole god damned time, with a stylish beard?

my best story:

2 round duel

my old counter fairy beat down fatness vs what appeared to be a batteryman deck that ate a little city deck.

first round, im immediately on the defensive because counterfairies are bad.

regardless, i managed to get gellenduo out to defend, with a backfield of bribes and solemns.

20 turns later, my field presence had grown to 3 gellenduos, a marshmallon, and a hecatrice i was pretending was a 4th gell. all but one of the gells and the marsh face down. he was a bit scared to attack after hitting the marsh.

backfield of bribes, solemns, and a wrath. 2 or 3 cards in hand.

his field was something like..

trip A's, a charger, and a thunder king. no backfield. hand contained no less than 3 honests on average.

anywhoo

he keeps short circuiting, i keep stopping it, till i draw what i needed.

his last short circuit, and the last card in his hand (except honests) after normalling something, i dont recall, was deflected by my solemn. im down to 100.

my solemn spawns a magical voltanis, blowing up the entire god damned field in a glorious adjudicative burst of win. my backfield, consisting of a solemn and a wrath.

i attack on my turn for 2800.

he summons an honest, i solemn.

he curses loudly.

i attack again for 2800.

he summons an honest, crashes + honest, i respond with wrath, he continues to curse loudly.

i think i ended up reborning one of my spent honests in order to deal the final blow. just a victory lap.

next round:

same deal happened, except my hand ended up a bit different.

i turned a gell into attack, and crashing into 3k lolatk batteryman

i honest

he honests

i honest

he honests

i honest

he honests

i wrath

he solemns

i bribe

total damage:

47v30

47v77

128v77

128v198

336v198

wrath

336-198 = 128 total damage.

big. funking. money.

the card he drew from my bribe was short circuit.

i think i made him quit the game.

Archived