Shoddy Tournament (MATCH UPS ARE UP)

Flame Dragon

I don't know why i was banned. Honest. Smogon doesn't like me. Plus it was imperfectluck. And I didn't know you guys were on the others.

Well, right now you can do a few things.

I don't know if Felix is, but it isn't hard at all to make accounts. You can ask Felix to do so. Or you could make a new account (you might be IP banned in which case this is out the window).

Please do one of the two, I want to move on soon.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When hell freezes over... or if I get a gf... which oddly enough is roughly the same odds.

I'm going away for a couple of weeks.

anyway we've played two battles. we're at 1-1

First was 0-2 (I took risks and he's actually quite good)

Then 4-0 (Apart from a para hax and about 500 1st turn wakes this one was pretty fair)

Oh..okay that gives me a little but of relief (approximately the weight of a helium molecule.)

Well' date=' if going against Felix has you shacking in your botts, wouldn't going up against the guy that beat him be worse?

You'd think best out of 3 would rule out hax but it doesn't. I lost two matches because of 1st turn wakes not to mention everything else that happens.

In all credit to dan he's pretty good but still, I'm really pissed.

I know what you mean. Did I tell you about one of my uber battles where para haxs wouldn't stop. On another time when my +4 Sp Def & Atk Latias got hit by a crit costing me the match?

So, we know the opponent, let the second round begin.

Oh..okay that gives me a little but of relief (approximately the weight of a helium molecule.)

Well' date=' if going against Felix has you shacking in your botts, wouldn't going up against the guy that beat him be worse?

[/quote']

Well by the looks of it, most of it was hax. I may get lucky and have the hax on my side. =p

[/quote']

Well by the looks of it, most of it was hax. I may get lucky and have the hax on my side. =p

It wasn't "mostly hax". His guy was paralyzed once and i got 3 first turn wakes. He got a freeze off for 5 turns, and also claimed the fact that i burned his spiritomb hax. How is that hax? Also, he was responsible for the OHKO of his Heatran. So, take me seriously, kthx.

Archived