• Pretty cool, I like them
    • They are ok, I won't flame you
    • A little dull
    • No good to me
    • Lame, dude you are the worst card maker in this site

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why did you insult Leroy Jenkins' date=' he's my favorite wow card.

[/quote']

First off he isn't an insult. I enjoy him too. The Card is powerful, I made him an ATK Shield (a monster with high attack but not ment for attacking) thinking about it. The other Card, LEts do this, was a joke useless card in reference on how he messed up the plan and let the enemy own his party. Still sorry for the insult

About half of these were funny. The other half were rather inane' date=' actually.

[/quote']

uh thanks?

Seeing the topic you've chosen, your list could go on for days! Great meme's and I'm happy to see LoLcatz on here! 10/10 for your collection.

My next suggestion: maybe an abridger set from youtube. you have KaiserNeko, MasakoX, Vegeta3986, HbI2k, ITouchedYuske, and so on. You already have little kuriboh, so why not? Also, you have options to use like "War of the abridged series", "Abridged rap-fest" (or whatever they named it), Fanboy spam, and fanboy butt-kissing.

There, now I've given you at least another day of work! (rubs hands together in an evil fashion)

PS: Where is the LoLrus?

Seeing the topic you've chosen' date=' your list could go on for days! Great meme's and I'm happy to see LoLcatz on here! 10/10 for your collection.

My next suggestion: maybe an abridger set from youtube. you have KaiserNeko, MasakoX, Vegeta3986, HbI2k, ITouchedYuske, and so on. You already have little kuriboh, so why not? Also, you have options to use like "War of the abridged series", "Abridged rap-fest" (or whatever they named it), Fanboy spam, and fanboy butt-kissing.

There, now I've given you at least another day of work! (rubs hands together in an evil fashion)

PS: Where is the LoLrus?

[/quote']

Ok never heard of that. I will try

Archived