• Pretty cool, I like them
    • They are ok, I won't flame you
    • A little dull
    • No good to me
    • Lame, dude you are the worst card maker in this site

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hows this: Team4star? A fusion monster where you need at least two other "abridger" monsters (course this means you'll actually have to make them too). It'd have to have a huge attack and also some kind of effect where it gets instant popularity, having so many well known abridged series creators on the team.

Never heard of that one, but I will check that out, if its a Youtube Poop, then I will have a hard time making it, I mean it is tough to make internet memes into effect monsters, as you can see I had to make normal monsters with ttheir story or somthing on it. One of the greater reasons that normals are good cards

Never heard of that one' date=' but I will check that out, if its a Youtube Poop, then I will have a hard time making it, I mean it is tough to make internet memes into effect monsters, as you can see I had to make normal monsters with ttheir story or somthing on it. One of the greater reasons that normals are good cards

[/quote']

It is a YTP. But he's the most famous one of all, if you'd like, I can PM it to you and you can post it, unless this set is only being done by you.

Never heard of that one' date=' but I will check that out, if its a Youtube Poop, then I will have a hard time making it, I mean it is tough to make internet memes into effect monsters, as you can see I had to make normal monsters with ttheir story or somthing on it. One of the greater reasons that normals are good cards

[/quote']

It is a YTP. But he's the most famous one of all, if you'd like, I can PM it to you and you can post it, unless this set is only being done by you.

Send me the card (make sure it Says Meme2 and 001 for the thing to keep with the set) and I will add it to the collection and mention you made it

Archived