How bad did new ban list affect your deck????

wow.. rope of life? isn't discarding your hand a really bad thing to do for just 800 ATK Points and the monster returned? I say Call Of the Haunted is way better than Rope

Agreed, but I don't have any other Life giving cards other than monster reborn and Rope of Life. Or atleast, that was last time I checked. Are there any other Life giving cards? I might have a few in my 2 full boxes.

wow.. rope of life? isn't discarding your hand a really bad thing to do for just 800 ATK Points and the monster returned? I say Call Of the Haunted is way better than Rope

and btw i miss METAMORPHOSIS! :(

Yeah' date=' some years ago, a guy used the following combo:

1)Summons MOF.

2)Activates metamorphosis

3)Thousand eyes restrict

No more words...

That monster killed me

Agreed' date=' but I don't have any other Life giving cards other than monster reborn and Rope of Life. Or atleast, that was last time I checked. Are there any other Life giving cards? I might have a few in my 2 full boxes.

[/quote']

not really, only cards that are for 1 specific type (warrior returning).. properly nearest is monster reincarnation

Agreed' date=' but I don't have any other Life giving cards other than monster reborn and Rope of Life. Or atleast, that was last time I checked. Are there any other Life giving cards? I might have a few in my 2 full boxes.

[/quote']

not really, only cards that are for 1 specific type (warrior returning).. properly nearest is monster reincarnation

Darn it :<

I lost-

Sinister Serpent

Ring of Destructuion

1 Stratos

Tribe infecting viruse <---- DIE DIE DIE

Pot of greed

Snatch Steal

Anyone worse affected?

I HATE TRIBE INFECTING!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH! So overpowered!!!!! Im so glad that its gone... and i hope it stays on the ban list

Since I don't know when the ban list came out or when the cards I owned have been banned, I'll just tell you the cards I lost over the years due to the ban list:

1) Monster Reborn (who didn't?)

2) Change of Heart

3) Pot of Greed

4) Raigeki

5) Dark Hole

6) Magician of Faith

7) Cyber Jar

8) Witch of the Black Forest

FYI, I don't play tournaments, so all of my friends and I use "banned" cards as "limited" cards.

The September Ban List (thats the newest one) actually help me.

-Snatch Steal. I really didn't like using it anyway. It felt like cheating.

And its good knowing Snipe Hunter is Limited now (now he needs to be banned)

+Another Royal Decree

+Breaker (he seriously needs to be banned again)

+Magician of Faith

And incase I need 2 Jinzos (if I can ever get them :P), I'm good.

Archived