Interesting luck...

what do you think of lego starwars games  

1 member has voted

1. 1. what do you think of lego starwars games

• good
    • bad

OK, so I haven't bought a pack of Yu-Gi-Oh! cards since who knows how long. But yesterday, I needed to get at least one card in order to measure the correct size for my own custom cards, so I can play them against my friends. All of my old cards were at my other home (I live alone, as a student).

So I go to the store and buy a Tactical Evolution pack, not expecting anything special. When I get home, the pack isn't in my bag. I look for it for five minutes and decide to return to the store to see if I left it on the counter or dropped it on the way. So I get it back, wondering if it was even worth the trouble (freezing cold, 10 minutes travel one way). So I finally open the pack after all that and start to look through the cards. I see nothing my deck could use, as I expected. The thing is, when I get to the rare card, it turns out it was Rainbow Dragon (Secret rare, not Ghost Rare. I wasn't that lucky...). I found it incredibly strange, seeing as I've never gotten better than a Super Rare in a pack (seriously). The sad part? Due to my lack of card purchasing, I have no Crystal Beasts, so I can't summon it. Fate is cruel.

The only reason I bring this up is because of the sheer probability of it.

I once opened Cyberdark Dragon Ultimate Rare (wow!) but I can't use it.

I haven't got Cyberdark Dragon but if I did I could use it. Once I got all of the component's from about 6 or 8 packs (2 Keels). Also, I was having a garden sale and whenever I got enough money I went out and bought a pack from an Argos just down the road. On my 3rd set of packs I was about to give up because I had only got rares (with 1 or 2 supers) but on my 3rd pack of the 3rd set of packs, I got secret rare Il Blud. Yippee! :-) :-)

Pro2go:Do you live in Japan?

This summer(the only time I buy boosters cuz I go to Germany) I bought many CDIP and STON boosters.

Result:Grand Mole,Glow Moss,Frostosaurus,DarkWorld dealings,Eliminating the league,

The Transmigration Prophecy,Cyberdark Edge,Shipe Hunter,Lightning Punicher,Combo Master,Flash of the forbidden Spell and two monthes later Air Hummingbird!

when EOJ was released i got a booster and i got a herald of purple light ultimate, the next week i got another booster on the same store and i pulled a banisher of radiance ultimate...

and i always pull forbidden cards just the next week after the ban list is published (except mirror force, i pulled that a week before it was unbanned)

My friend's friend opened a pack from Pharonic Guardian right, nothing unusal their except that that he found a Legend of Blue Eyes, Exodia piece in that pack.

For me I have pulled in a single pack: 7 random cards (I could care less about) a Ultimate Rare: Mobius and oddly enough a super rare version of Mobius in the same pack when I showed this to my fellow players (Since I won the comic book shop tourney) and they could hardly freaking believe it as well (Both were 1st Editions)

Another funny thing is a friend of mine was pulling out of every single pack except 1 a spirit monster who helped made the ban list exist (Yata-Garasu) every week that happened to be a Secret Rare folks.

I also know another dude who pulled out of 15 Zane packs 1 rare known as Proto-Cyber Dragon

Archived