Coffee Beans & B!tchy Teens: Chapter Five is FINALLY UP! [1/11/10]

Fen.

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

KK, I'm real bored, so I'm gonna give u guys a taste of the next chapter. It'll be enough to keep u iinterested.

Oh, and Rag, I haven't forgotten Knight's Title, Bet On It.

[spoiler= Sneak Preview!]

[align=center]

Saturday

“HALEY FELICITY MARSHAL!!!” A sound like nails on a chalkboard rang through the coffee shop on a fine Saturday morning. Haley at that moment was holding a full pot of freshly brewed decaffeinated coffee. The sound was so high pitched, that she seriously thought that the pot would shatter right then and there in her tightly gripped hands.

“Coming Mr. Beauregard…….” Haley grumbled, pouring a happy couple a cup each of her special decaf blend.

“Why thank you miss,” The girl said with a smile. She gave her a tip of one dollar. Haley looked at the one lone dollar and grumbled.

“Oh the pleasure is all mine….really,” she said a little more flat than she should have. The couple then kissed each other, quite passionately for a public affair.

“Hello sailor…..” Haley muttered, watching the two go at it. Ugh, she HATED public displays of affection; it made her sick, “Ahem!” She cleared her throat as the girl was about to take off her shirt. The girl then giggled.

“Sorry, it’s our month-aversary,” She said with a smile. They had been together for a month.

“Oh how touching. I’m just going to go throw up now……” Haley thought while wearing one of her many faux smiles.[/align]

Archived