Coffee Beans & B!tchy Teens: Chapter Five is FINALLY UP! [1/11/10]

Fen.

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why would a town with a population of 500 have a Starbucks? The town I'm in now has 1000 people and doesn't even have a McDonald's.

There would be no point in the plot >.>

Frankly, I don't even see a plot.

It's whiny teenagers who drink coffee and then drink more coffee and then relationship problems and then cream on your tits and then ohay coffee.

Why would a town with a population of 500 have a Starbucks? The town I'm in now has 1000 people and doesn't even have a McDonald's.

There would be no point in the plot >.>

Frankly' date=' I don't even see a plot.

It's whiny teenagers who drink coffee and then drink more coffee and then relationship problems and then cream on your tits and then ohay coffee.

[/quote']

So basicalyy your saying this isn't your type of fan fic >.>

I'm only going to say this once. If you don't have any constructive criticizm and just bashing and bad mouthing' date=' kindly shut your mouth and GTFO. ^_^

[/quote']

I suppose you enjoy Twilight and High School Musical too, eh?

HSM Yes (On;y cuzz I'm performing in it) Twilight, hell no, but I have pals that do. Look if u really wanna talk beef with me take it to PM.

Alwright! Chapter three is now up! A bit of humor in this one, but mainly for character introductory.

Sorry Soul, I did promise that your character would be in this chapter. Unfortunatly, I still had one major character to introduce. Don't worry He'll be up next chapter. If you want to know how, just PM me k?

Enjoy the chapter everyone!

~MT~

Archived