Facebook =0

Felix

Just made an account after a while of being stupid and not being able to figure out how to activate it. Do you use the thing often or at all, do you prefer some other social networking site maybe?

I take pride in my none freind whoreiness; I'm on it for no other reason than my friends told me to be.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[align=center]

Facebook is overatted.

Just like everything else all of you conform to.

^This.Also' date=' I think it's for people who are desperate for friends or don't have any.But if you're talking to someone else who are your friends, :???:.[/color'][/align]

I have an account' date=' it's in my profile.

It's overrated, yes, [b']but a way to keep in touch with people[/b], especially since I'm going to university next year.

This is true.

Especially when you get grounded and your cell phone gets taken away. Not like that happened to me. No, really, it didn't happen to me.

Well, I have an account, though. Made months ago, died, but then people (my real friends, TBH) kept adding me so I got back to it. I don't really care about it. I let people add me, not the other way around.

They seem to be proud having over 100 internet friends, when most of them are they real life friends and the rest are just trolls. And most of them don't use their Facebook accounts after 1 month of usage. >.>

So yeah, I absolutely hate Facebook. I use it primarily to mock my IRL friends when they are not on MSN. My name is Marten Goldsmith. =]

Edit: In response to Dark:

Stumbleupon is so much better than Twitter, which is so much better than every other awful social networking website.

Archived