Facebook =0

Felix

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pet Society is crap. Mafia Wars is awesome. Facebook itself is meh. An application on FB is more awesome than the site itself. Ergo the site sucks.

*shakes head*

Mafia Wars is meh, it's like clicking on buttons and doing missions. That's it.

Pet Society is crap. Mafia Wars is awesome. Facebook itself is meh. An application on FB is more awesome than the site itself. Ergo the site sucks.

*shakes head*

Mafia Wars is meh' date=' it's like clicking on buttons and doing missions. That's it.

[/quote']

^What Pikachu said =/

I don't do much aps, I have two groups I check regularly, and message family... xD

Add me if you want and I'd PM you my name

You know, I think I found you on facebook once. I searched 'yugioh card maker', and a profile with the same pic as your avi popped up. I was bored :P

Anyway, I'm a complete fb addict. Two things that are always on on my computer: my email and my facebook.

Although fb's slow transition to become myspace saddens me.

Facebook is decent enough. I haven't been on that much though. Believe it or not, the more Facebook friends you have, the more money you have. That, and everyone wants to be popular on the internet, so what do you have to lose? Friend everyone. Even people you don't know. That's why it's okay to friend people you see once in the hallway at school. It's because they want their share of the e-points was well. ;-)

I have 100 friends

How many have you met IRL though?

How many of them does he actually know in general?

Excactly.

People go "oh' date=' i have over 1000 friends on facebook" yet they don't know any of them in general or RL. Its stupid >.>

[/quote']

Or like someone I know who actually has 9000 people on her friends list She's like.. "Oh! Well, I have 9000 friends on facebook..Yet I only talk to 10 of them!"

I have 100 friends

How many have you met IRL though?

How many of them does he actually know in general?

Excactly.

People go "oh' date=' i have over 1000 friends on facebook" yet they don't know any of them in general or RL. Its stupid >.>

[/quote']

Or like someone I know who actually has 9000 people on her friends list She's like.. "Oh! Well, I have 9000 friends on facebook..Yet I only talk to 10 of them!"

facepalm.jpg

Archived