[Disc] Cosmic Fortress Gol'gar

CosmicFortressGol%27garCRMS-EN-UR-1E.png

I just nabbed this card at locals last night. Made me want to make an Alien Deck.

Really good Alien support and can get the pesky Spells/Traps off the field....except for maybe Royal Oppression :/

The fact that it can remove 2 A-counters from Anywhere on the field is epic.

Summoning it is easy since Alien Ammonite's ability can Special Summon a Level 4 or lower Alien from the Graveyard, so it's an Auto Synchro like Junk Synchron SSing a Level 2.

Discuss this Ultra Rare Synchro.

Awesome support is awesome. Alien Ammonite is perfect.

Aliens finally got a good mother ship. Now where's the father ship?

Your doing it wrong.

Aliens already have a mother ship:

FlyingSaucerMuusik%27iPOTD-EN-C-1E.jpg

....They need an "Alien Father" or something. But that defeats the purpose.

Aside from that' date=' [s']Goldar[/s]Gol'Gar is an actualy decent monster that makes use of continous cards.

INFINITE SWORDS OF LIGHT FTW!

Your doing it wrong.

Aside from that' date=' [s']Goldar[/s]Gol'Gar is an actualy decent monster that makes use of continous cards.

I never thought of that XD

Your doing it wrong.

Epic

Also:

Infinite Swords of Darkness FTW!

I only run one.

I only have one.

I need more of these.

You and me both.

Off topic: At least you two have one. Right now the only reason I run Alien Ammonite is to tune it to Gorz, his girlfriend/token, or Cosmic Horror Gangi'el. Yeah, I still use Cosmic Horror Gangi'el, but that's because I only have 1 Alien Overlord. Also, don't question why I use Gorz in an Alien deck despite having tons of Continuous Spells in my Deck but not having Gol'gar in my Extra Deck.

On topic: Cosmic Fortress Gol'gar is amazing in Aliens, but really can't be used anywhere else. He does Brionac's job a bit differently. Also, he's Synchro Material for a Level 6 monster if you ever need him to be, but that situation is rare.

Off topic: At least you two have one. Right now the only reason I run Alien Ammonite is to tune it to Gorz' date=' his girlfriend/token, or Cosmic Horror Gangi'el. Yeah, I still use Cosmic Horror Gangi'el, but that's because I only have 1 Alien Overlord. Also, don't question why I use Gorz in an Alien deck despite having tons of Continuous Spells in my Deck but not having Gol'gar in my Extra Deck.

On topic: Cosmic Fortress Gol'gar is amazing in Aliens, but really can't be used anywhere else. He does Brionac's job a bit differently. Also, he's Synchro Material for a Level 6 monster if you ever need him to be, but that situation is rare.

[/quote']

I've tuned him into a LV6 Synchro before.

I also, despite running 3 Overlords, run a lone Gang'iel.

And the Alien/Library draw engine might actually work.+Exodia and you have an epic deck.

Only usable in aliens. Nothing else to say. If you run aliens' date=' you run 3 of these.

[/quote']

No further discussion is necessary. If you run less than three, get that second or third.

Alien's deck's aren't that bad for a not tier deck.

Archived