Gemini contest!!! LOCK!

ihop

Make cards either with Gemini effcts, or support cards for Geminis

I anyone doesn't know what a Gemini is ask.

Prizes 1st:3 rep

2nd: 2 rep

3rd: 1 rep

Entry fee 5 pts per card.

Remember you can make gemini supports.

Ends july 9th 2009

Have fun!

this actually isnt my best gemini either just my first one

196000l.jpg

This card is treated as a Normal monster when it is face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. Once per turn during your Main Phase, while this card is face-up on your field you can activate one of the following effects.

-Special Summon 2 "Rage Tokens" to your control (Warrior-Type/EARTH/Level 2/ATK 1000/DEF 1000). For each "Rage Token" under your control this card gains 500 ATK when it conducts battle with another monster. After this effect is activated this card loses the same amount of ATK it gained while conducting battle.

-Roll 1 six-sided die, depending on the outcome activate 1 of the following effects

1,2 - Special Summon 1 "Rage Token" (Warrior-Type/EARTH/level 3/ATK 1000/DEF 1000) in face-up defense position under your control

3,4 - This card gains 250 ATK for each "Rage Token" on the field.

5,6 - Destroy up to 3 "Rage Tokens" you control to destroy the same amount of cards on that your opponent controls. If this effect is activated this card is destroyed.

If this cards ATK equals 0 destroy this card and all "Rage Tokens" that you control. You then lose 1500 Life Points.

recoil.jpg

This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it be treated as an Effect Monster with this effect:

- Once per turn, you can send 3 cards from the top of your Deck to the Graveyard. This card gains 1000 ATK until the End Phase for each Monster Card among those cards. This card cannot declare a direct attack.

i enter. here are my card.

33065.jpg

[spoiler=effect!!]This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it treated as an Effect Monster with this effect:

If you control a other “Rune Beast” monster on the field, this card cannot be destroyed by battle. If you control 2 other “Rune Beast” monsters on the field, this card cannot be affected by Spell Cards. If you control 3 other “Rune Beast” monsters on the field, this card cannot be affected by Trap Cards. If you control 4 other “Rune Beast” monsters on the field, increase the ATK of this card by 1000.

im in^^

For Info Click Gelgoog Cannon

212400x.jpg

[spoiler=Card Effect]This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it be treated as an Effect Monster with this effect:

● This card can attack twice during the same Battle Phase.

Im in. Points sent. Here is my card:

27671mvv.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it be treated as an Effect Monster with this effect:

-When a Gemini monster is Special Summoned this card can attack twice during the Battle Phase of this turn. Once per turn, you can reveal 2 Gemini monsters in your hand to Special Summon 1 Gemini monster from your Graveyard. If this card would be destroyed, you can destroy another Gemini monster you control instead.

im in i guess

211861arq.jpg

This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it be treated as an Effect Monster with this effect:

Once per turn, by discarding 2 Trap Cards from your hand to the Graveyard, you can return 1 Spell Card from the Graveyard to your hand.

223962c.jpg

* The ATK of all face-up monsters becomes equal to their original DEF.

ok people, this is mine!

318244d.jpg

This card is treated as a Normal Monster when it is face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this monster is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it again to have it be treated as an Effect monster with the following effect:

- This Monster gains 500 attack per turn.

During both summons of this monster, you can tribute 500 Life Points to perform an extra Normal Summon that turn.

79521k.jpg

Effect:

-Place Spell Counters on this card equal to the number of unoccupied Spell & Trap Card Zones on the field. Each time this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent, remove 1 Spell Counter from this card. If this card has no Spell Counters on it, place it at the bottom of your Deck and Summon 2 "Mirage Tokens" (Spellcaster-Type/LIGHT/Level 3/ATK 1200/DEF 600). As long as the "Mirage Tokens" are on the field, Battle Damage inflicted to your Life Points from battles involving Spellcaster-Type monsters becomes halved. Destroy the "Mirage Tokens" during your 3rd End Phase after they were Summoned.

Archived