The YCM Super Hotel

YAY' date=' I'm in! What are you talking about in the club now, just so I don't go off topic.

[/quote']MICHAEL JACKSON IS ON THE RADIO RIGHT NOW!

I See that' date=' the Pebble problem has gone since the remake was made, you renember the Pebble warp Spell card?.[/center']

Haha, good times, good times...

[align=center]Good Times,

P.S

i want a Cola!

P.S.S i doubt you renember most people saying that, Getting you to run up and down the stairs bringing Cola's to everyone?[/align]

That was back when I had too many members. Somebody, contact the inactive members and Dark for me? Dark is ignoring me. I wonder if Notice is too...

Okay' date=' I asked for this on page 26 of the old club, and I've kept asking ever since.....

I WWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAANTTTTTTTTTTTTT MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY XXXXXXXXXXXXX LARGE CHEESE PIZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/quote']I remember when you first joined. At first I was like "Oh crap a noob!" Because you were a noob back then. Now you're in my top 20 favorite members.

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay' date=' I asked for this on page 26 of the old club, and I've kept asking ever since.....

I WWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAANTTTTTTTTTTTTT MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY XXXXXXXXXXXXX LARGE CHEESE PIZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/quote']I remember when you first joined. At first I was like "Oh crap a noob!" Because you were a noob back then. Now you're in my top 20 favorite members.

Well, thank you!

sos am i in

and Micheal Jacksen is gay and people should just foreget about him thats one less gay person in the world

So you don't like gay people, and you don't understand that Michael Jackson is the king of pop?

I would flame you, but Icyblue would ban me.

Username:demon dweller (soon to be known as Dark Signer)

# of Stars:not so epic 2

Hotel Room #:1048

and if its okay can i advertise my website i made with coolboy968 and Muaaz who will be helping shortly

If you wanna get annoyed by me over and over. I'm an annoyer.

sos am i in

and Micheal Jacksen is gay and people should just foreget about him thats one less gay person in the world

So you don't like gay people' date=' and you don't understand that Michael Jackson is the king of pop?

I would flame you, but Icyblue would ban me.

[/quote']Michael Jacks rules. And DARK YOU CAME BACK! -hugs-

sos am i in

I heard a true joke about jackson, people were asked where they were when wacko died, people answered "sending a michael Jackson joke"

I've seen his ghost, want me to send you the link?

Archived