The YCM Super Hotel

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I stayed in my room last night. Good job' date=' Sam.

But here is a scary story.

One day I was at my friend's house, and his mom looked at me.

Da End

[/quote']My friends and I used to love Pokemon and we had a scary story that goes:

"One day there was a Blaziken. He farted."

It's beautiful isn't it?

WHAT DID EVERYONE THINK OF MY STORY???????? It was better than any of these....no offense......

Anyway' date=' I got a new one. It's called "THE STUPIDEST STORY EVER!!! OF DOOM!!!!!!!!"

"I was playing Mario Tennis one day. I missed the ball." Lives up to it's name, eh?

[/quote']How dare you copy the type of stories I make! You're ruining my awesomeness like that. D:<

I See that' date=' the Pebble problem has gone since the remake was made, you renember the Pebble warp Spell card?.[/center']

Haha, good times, good times...

So am I in? Cause under the room I requested you put super_cat' date=' does that mean that room is taken?

[/quote']Oh, sorry. Mispelled you. I have bad memory :P

I See that' date=' the Pebble problem has gone since the remake was made, you renember the Pebble warp Spell card?.[/center']

Haha, good times, good times...

[align=center]Good Times,

P.S

i want a Cola!

P.S.S i doubt you renember most people saying that, Getting you to run up and down the stairs bringing Cola's to everyone?[/align]

Okay' date=' I asked for this on page 26 of the old club, and I've kept asking ever since.....

I WWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAANTTTTTTTTTTTTT MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY XXXXXXXXXXXXX LARGE CHEESE PIZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/quote']

okay your large cheese pizza is on it's way sir

Archived