[Zeaux] Endless Battle

Zeaux

[align=center]I think this card is OP. :?

Tell me what you think.

Endless Battle

273350j.jpg

-Card Effect-

Activate only when a monster you control is destroyed by battle. Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower monster and 1 Level 4 or lower monster to your opponent's field. They cannot be destroyed by battle or used as a Tribute for a Tribute Summon. Level 4 or lower monster can only attack a Level 4 or lower monster. If 1 of the monsters Special Summoned by this effect is destroyed, remove all Level 4 or lower monsters from the field from play.[/align]

Guest Lily

[spoiler=My Suggestion + Correct OCG]When a monster you control is destroyed by battle, activate this card.Remove from play 1 Level 4 or higher monster in your Graveyard. Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower monster and 1 Level 4 or lower monster to your opponent's field. The chosen monsters cannot be destroyed by battle or used as a Tribute for a Tribute Summon. Level 4 or lower monster can only attack a Level 4 or lower monster. If 1 of the monsters Special Summoned by this effect is destroyed, remove all Level 4 or lower monsters from the field from play.

Pretty cool + Nice Pic = 9/10

[align=center]I see some OCG errors in there, and I don't think it's that OPed. The name is OK, the pic is OK, and the effect is unique. So here is my rating:

Name: 7/10

Pic: 9/10

Effect: 10/10

OPed or UPed: 10/10

Overall: 36/40

General: 8.5/10

Sweet card! Can't wait to see more! :)[/align]

So' date=' wait, you are giving 2 monsters to your opponent, from god knows where? How's that good?

[/quote']

Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower monster (If you didn't put anything related to the field so you summon to your field and 1 Level 4 or lower monster to your opponent's field.

So' date=' wait, you are giving 2 monsters to your opponent, from god knows where? How's that good?

[/quote']

Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower monster (If you didn't put anything related to the field so you summon to your field and 1 Level 4 or lower monster to your opponent's field.

Okay, I should have seen that, but still, you need a location where the monsters are Summoned from, Graveyard, Deck or hand.

oiy! man defintely not ur best here is ocg correction just some basic errors my man

first of all u need to make it continuos because of its effect about attacking level 4 monster

Activate only when a monster you control is destroyed by battle. Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower monster to your field and 1 Level 4 or lower monster to your opponent's field. The Summoned monsters cannot be destroyed by battle or used as a Tribute for a Tribute Summon. Level 4 or lower monsters can only attack a Level 4 or lower monster. If 1 of the monsters Special Summoned by this effect is destroyed, remove all Level 4 or lower monsters from the field from play.

ther all bttr :)

Archived