1 member has voted

1. 1. Do You Think Modern Warfare Will Be The Best FPS

• Yes
    • No
    • I dont care
    • Theres better games

Yeah it looks good u got a ps3. Cod5 is gid to though

quit calling world at war CoD5...

all CoD games should be made by infinity ward. when treyarch does it...it just makes me less excited to pick it up.

Yeah' date=' CoD3 and CoD:W@W were really bad in comparison to 1,2,4.

Has it been confirmed that they're definately going to drop the Call of Duty title for Modern Warfare 2?

Yes, it's been confirmed for months now. :/

Has it been confirmed that they're definately going to drop the Call of Duty title for Modern Warfare 2?

I dont know why but their callin it moder warfare thats it no call of duty but cod 4 was good sooooooooooo this one will be even better :)

yeah I can't wait for the release date' date=' but unfortunately we still have to wait 4 and a half months

[/quote']

yea i know ..... i would reserve it but money is tight since i dont have a job and obama killed the econmy lol........ive reserved madden 10 andthe new halo though

I can't think that it'll be better. Sure it's a new story but until they make a futuristic space CoD' date=' no radical changes will be made.

[/quote']

yea maybe but idk is it should be good.........u have a good idea but bascily thats makin cod into dead space lol

I can't think that it'll be better. Sure it's a new story but until they make a futuristic space CoD' date=' no radical changes will be made.

[/quote']

yeah well unlike the WWII franchise when COD first began, this series won't die out so easily.

And assuming many years from now it does, what will IW do then? Create Call of Duty: Future Warfare?

Poll threads should be in polls. Moved

On Topic: Since it should be the same as CoD4 it should at the very least be good. What it comes down to is if it is better then 4 and not just the same basic thing with some more guns and levels.

ok it wasnt a poll but ok

Archived