[Discuss] The Best Zombie Support??

I expected Mezuki. I got Call of the Mummy.

Something is wrong here.

Mezuki is pretty good but I think Pyramid Turtle is way better, you can summon almost every monsters from your Deck with pyramid Mezuki is pretty good too but pyramid wins (This is why I didn't put Mezuki here)

Guest PikaPerson01

None of the above.

Either Card of Safe Return (though it isn't specifically FOR Zombies), Goblin Zombie, or Mezuki.

---

you can summon almost every monsters from your Deck

Newsflash. Zombies aren't meant to summon from your deck. They're meant to be summoned from the grave.

\O/ who didn't know that!!

But first summon' date=' send to the graveyard after

[/quote']

Or with an easier method, by discarding.

Or even easier, Foolish Burial.

OR this DarkWorldDealingsCP07-EN-R-UE.png

Or this

DarkWorldLightningDR04-EN-R.png

Or This

TheCheerfulCoffinMRD-NA-C-UE.jpg

Or... enough

Or This

Pro.

This just barely beats my Lightsowrn Suggestion' date=' because you'd have to make a Deck out of it.

But I've used Coffin to great succsess in Lycanthrope Decks and a WC09 Creator Deck.

[/quote']

Ah. Well, as long as you know how pro it is and could've suggested it based on experiences you've had with it in the past, you should be able to share the credit in the pro-ness of the suggestion.

A -4 is pro.

CARD ADVANTAGE IS MEANINGLESS IN A GAME WHERE LIFE POINTS WIN YOU THE GAME ALSO YOU CAN GAIN CARD ADVANTAGE BACK FROM EFFECTS ACTIVATED AS A RESULT OF DARK COFFIN ALSO YOU DON'T HAVE TO DISCARD 3 BECAUSE IT SAYS UP TO.

Or This

Pro.

This just barely beats my Lightsowrn Suggestion' date=' because you'd have to make a Deck out of it.

But I've used Coffin to great succsess in Lycanthrope Decks and a WC09 Creator Deck.

[/quote']

Ah. Well, as long as you know how pro it is and could've suggested it based on experiences you've had with it in the past, you should be able to share the credit in the pro-ness of the suggestion.

Yay.

Archived