The High School Life PG-16 (Started, Still Accepting via P.M.)

FeralSnake

OoC: Accepted.

"Thanks." Dante say's as he grabs for the water. Shoving almost all the pills into his mouth, he ends of drinking about half the water. When he finished, Dante looked at what Vladmir was pointing at. "I don't really like Redheads myself." He said, watching the group of girls that were talking about 25 feet in front of the Black Ferarri.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Michael walked into the schoolyard and looked at his watch. "Looks like I got here a bit early." He looks around for an empty table. He easily finds tons due to the fact that it's still pretty early. He looks for one that no one that would be most inconvenient so nobody would want to sit there and sits there. He leans back a bit on the chair and relaxs.

"No Behind them the Ferarri!" Vladimir said while he got up and Grabbed his Ipod From the table. "Hey I'll be right back!" Vladimir said walking over to his Ferarri and plugging his Ipod Touch© into the the Stereo and put it on full Blast and he grabbed his Skateboard from the Back seat as he kept the Doors open so he could hear the Music Better. "Watch out..." Vladimir said as he moved a picnic table to the one Dante was at. "Watch this." Vladimir said as he got on his board on the other ppicnic table and he did a 360 tail grab off the Table Dante was Sitting at and landed it perfectly. "You skate, cause well im a pro Skater and i could teach you a thing or two on the Skateboard, and by the way you play guitar or anything? Im a perfessional Skater and im in a band" Vladimir said as he did a ollie over a crack.

"No, I don't skate, or play guitar besides can I even do those things now?" He asked gesturing his broken left arm. "Oh yea." He said to himself, turning to the group of girls that were still in front of the Ferrari. He cupped his left hand over his mouth and yelled. "You Girls are Hot!"

He turned back to Vladmir. "I think, now is the time to go inside, this tiny building."

"What the f*ck was that?" Vladimir asked as he got off his Skateboard and began to walk over to his Ferarri. Vladimir put his Skateboard into his car and grabbed his Ipod Touch© and he shut and locked his doors then ran to Dante. "So this is your first year?" Vladimir asked

OoC: Let's skip classes unless something important happens.

After P.E. Dante met up with Vladimir "My next class is Spanish, adios." Dante said before he ran out of the Room. A student was waiting outside, he looked straight down at Dante and said, "You cripple been hitting on my girl!" Dante answered with, "Yea, that's right." and the next thing Dante knew, he was on the ground, a group of students were cheering "BAM, BAM, BAM, BAM!!", and he blacked out.

Vladimir saw Dante and ran over to him and saw the Guy that punched Dante. "Hmm.... he's big, i may look scronny but im f*cking strong" Vladimir said in his head. "So you punched my friend here?" Vladimir asked the kid pointing at Dante.

Vladimir poked the kids shoulder till he looked at Vladimir then he punched him right in his Nose Possibly breaking it. "Don't F*ck with my Friends!" Vladimir shouted while walking to Dante. "Hey man you ok?" Vladimir asked pouring Ice Cold water on him.

"Its okay..." Vladimir said helping up Britney. "Hey where you wait nevermind that was someobdy else...." Vladimir said "Do you have any headphones? If i have to listen to this teacher i at least need music in one ear..." Vladimir said pulling out his Ipod Touch.

Archived