Okay, we're pretty much raped!

Aesirson

They are clumps of annelid worms' date=' almost certainly tubificids (Naididae, probably genus Tubifex). Normally these occur in soil and sediment, especially at the bottom and edges of polluted streams. In the photo they have apparently entered a pipeline somehow, and in the absence of soil they are coiling around each other. The contractions you see are the result of a single worm contracting and then stimulating all the others to do the same almost simultaneously, so it looks like a single big muscle contracting.

Yeah, no.

[/quote']

You've earned yourself a time-out, mister.

They are clumps of annelid worms' date=' almost certainly tubificids (Naididae, probably genus Tubifex). Normally these occur in soil and sediment, especially at the bottom and edges of polluted streams. In the photo they have apparently entered a pipeline somehow, and in the absence of soil they are coiling around each other. The contractions you see are the result of a single worm contracting and then stimulating all the others to do the same almost simultaneously, so it looks like a single big muscle contracting.

Yeah, no.

[/quote']

Eh?

Info? You seem to have done some some research, eh.

Yeah, no.

[/quote']

Eh?

Info? You seem to have done some some research, eh.

No, I read a youtube comment that said "Tubifex worms", searched up "Tubifex Worms", and I found this.

<_<

Or Maybe' date=' its a hoax. Of course, YCM wouldn't believe that. You also believe in Horus's Anti-human thing.

[/quote']

I stated that on the first page... Everyone disregarded it...

I read the first post and commented. I don't read the rest of you people's posts.

Read the description:

An unknown lifeform picked up by sewer snakecam in North Carolina. Believed to be of ET origin.

Courtesy of www.UFORADAR.com

What do you think its is?

(UPDATE:)

Bryozoans are tiny colonial animals that generally build stony skeletons of calcium carbonate. Members of the Phylum bryozoa are known as moss animals or moss animacules are also known as sea mats. They generally prefer warm, tropical waters, but are known to occur worldwide. Theyve also been observed to exist in sewer systems, examples being Denver and North Carolina. There are about 8,000 living species, with several times that number of fossil forms known.

The bottom part was important.

Archived