NEW GADGETS!!!!

Ok I've made some new Gadget cards and they've got the same pics as the original gadgets but thats only cuz i couldnt find any other good pics of gadgets i'll post up the basics of thecards and if heaps of people like the cards i'll post them up on the forums.

Green Gadget V2

ATK:1700

DEF:1600

LV:6

Attribute:Earth

Red Gadget V2

ATK:1600

DEF:1700

Yellow Gadget V2

ATK:1500

DEF:1400

So yea these new gadgets basically have the same effects as the originals but they need to tribute the originals to be summoned and when they are summoned they search another "V2" version of the card.

Im also thinkin about makin V3 of them and maybe a V4 version of them but i'll see how well these go anyways vote on the poll and i'll decide using that. Have A nice day!!:D

Also' date=' don't they have any effects? If they [b']do[/b] where are their lores?

So yea these new gadgets basically have the same effects as the originals but they need to tribute the originals to be summoned and when they are summoned they search another "V2" version of the card.

This "improved" version is horrible,they only get a buff of 300-400 ATK and you have to use up your normal summon just to bring out a beatstick that has the ATK of a typical LV 4.

And the monsters it searches are Lv 6 so you just get another beatstick.

Give them more ATK and a nomi effect and they might be a bit better

give them another 500 ATK and they are fine, and the effect would be like this:

this card cannot be normal summoned or set, this card cannot be special summoned except by tributing one [insert color here] gadget or by the effect of a "gadget V2" monster.

and then the summon stuff

k, didnt read the thread very well i supose.

but, i would chance the searching to summoning, because else you would need to already have a normal gadget on the field/in your hand to make use of the newly searched V2.

but you could insta-swarm the field, making it too OP.

sooooo... i think the new gadget idea is either UP or OP depending on that :/

Archived