My Dragon Deck. PLZ rate.

This is my Dragon Deck. Please rate but don't be to brutal.

Monsters (21):

3x Magna Drago

3x Mirage Dragon

2x Masked Dragon

2x Luster Dragon

Decoy Dragon

Armed Dragon LV3

Twin-Headed Behemoth

The Dragon Dwelling in the Cave

Winged Dragon, Guardian of the Foretress #1

Koumori Dragon

Lava Dragon

Curse of Dragon

Armed Dragon LV5

Luster Dragon #2

Felgrand Dragon

Tyrant Dragon

Spells (16):

2x Stamping Destruction

2x Super Rejuvenation

2x Dragons Gunfire

One for One

Dragon Treasure

A Wingbeat of Giant Dragon

Synchro Boost

The Shallow Grave

Shrink

Synchronized Realm

Synchro Blast Wave

Dian Keto the Cure Master

Magical Mallet

Traps (7):

2x Proof of Powerlessness

Waboku

Enchanted Javelin

Level Returner

Mirror of Oaths

Call of the Haunted

Extra Deck (3):

Stardust Dragon

Black Rose Dragon

Red Dragon Archfiend (Key/ Main Card)

Hope you like it! PLZ rate

you must be new to the game. winged dragon, komori dragon, and dragon tresures are a must go. lusters, dian kento, and enchanted javilin all have better options. if your a 10ish year old, i guess it is a good first attept. try to have as few normal monsters as possible.

Dragon isn't really a theme. There's not really such thing as a "Type" deck. Try something like a Dragon Master deck or an Armed Dragon deck. AKA Armed Dragon LV3-10.

This is the best thing I can come up with on short notice for a Dragon only kind of thing.

PS the deck that I'm about to post isn't legal in Advanced Format:

Extra Deck: 15

1x Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon

1x Five-Headed Dragon

1x Cyber End Dragon

1x Cyber Twin Dragon

1x Thousand-Eyes Restrict

1x Stardust Dragon

1x Colossal Fighter

1x Thought Ruler Archfiend

1x Red Dragon Archfiend

1x Dark Strike Fighter

1x Black Rose Dragon

1x Goyo Guardian

1x Gaia Knight, the Force of Earth

1x Magical Android

1x Armory Arm

Monsters: 20

3x Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon

3x Blue-Eyes White Dragon

3x Dark Horus

1x Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End

1x Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning

1x Chaos Sorcerer

2x Phantom of Chaos

2x Red-Eyes Wyvern

1x Witch of the Black Forest

1x Sangan

1x Yata-Garasu

1x Cyber-Stein

Spells: 18

3x Trade-In

1x Pot of Greed

1x Graceful Charity

1x Painful Choice

1x Future Fusion

1x Dragon's Mirror

1x Dimension Fusion

1x Raigeki

1x Harpie's Feather Duster

1x Dark Hole

1x Heavy Storm

1x Monster Reborn

1x Premature Burial

1x Megamorph

1x Delinquent Duo

1x The Forceful Sentry

Traps: 2

1x Call of the Haunted

1x Torrential Tribute

You know what? ALL OF YOU JUST SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!! And no one post until the 5th!

They are telling that your Deck is bad and TRIED to help you. You, but on the other hand, were an arrogant n00b and decided not to use the HELPFUL advice to fix your bad deck. If you have been dueling for 7 years, you should be better, but you are not.

You know what? ALL OF YOU JUST SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!! And no one post until the 5th!

They are telling that your Deck is bad and TRIED to help you. You' date=' but on the other hand, were an arrogant n00b and decided not to use the HELPFUL advice to fix your bad deck. If you have been dueling for 7 years, you should be better, but you are not.

[/quote']

I understand where you're coming from Xander, but go easy on him. If you read his bio and sig you might understand.

They are telling that your Deck is bad and TRIED to help you. You' date=' but on the other hand, were an arrogant n00b and decided not to use the HELPFUL advice to fix your bad deck. If you have been dueling for 7 years, you should be better, but you are not.

[/quote']

I understand where you're coming from Xander, but go easy on him. If you read his bio and sig you might understand.

Anger managment issues or not, that's not a excuse for acting arrogant. And I don't care if he's depressed or not, doesn't affect me.

[/quote']

Anger managment issues or not, that's not a excuse for acting arrogant. And I don't care if he's depressed or not, doesn't affect me.

Can't you still be sensitive to that stuff?

Komori Dragon? Luster Dragon 1 and 2? Felgrand Dragon? The Dragon dwellling in the cave? No REDRUM? CALL OF THE HAUNTED?????

R U SERIOUS?!

I have no idea what you mean by "R U SERIOUS?!". Please Explain.

R U SERIOUS = ARE YOU SERIOUS

It means you suck balls and should either buy a new starter deck or just quit.

Komori Dragon? Luster Dragon 1 and 2? Felgrand Dragon? The Dragon dwellling in the cave? No REDRUM? CALL OF THE HAUNTED?????

R U SERIOUS?!

You know this isnt my only deck, jerk.

R U SERIOUS?!

You know this isnt my only deck' date=' jerk.

[/quote']

then why post it?

hope your new decks better

Lrovani deck is good, if ya play tradiational.

Yo, sean. Sorry, but I have some things to have you look.

[spoiler=guide of my own]

I usually make decks like this. (in this guide, the word “counter” appears a lot, but it doesn’t mean like the “venom token”, it means the cards that can block other decks.) (I will use the Dark Counterparts deck as an example.)

1. Get an awesome card. (like Dark Armed Dragon)

2. Get free time. (well, you need this duh)

3. Open up your card collection to see cards that are good with the awesome card. (such as in my case, more Dark counterparts.)

4. Add the "staples" to the deck. (nessaccary)

[spoiler=staples]

Mirror Force

Negatatation cards (such as the "jammer"s)

Search (like Sangan)

Destruction (like Smashing Ground and Lightning Vortex)

Spell/Trap Removal (like heavy storm)

Scapegoat and Attack negaters (negate attack, sakuretsuarmor, etc.)

Much much more!

5. Think up what this deck is weak against. THIS IS REALLY IMPORTANT!! (for instance, Dark Counterparts are weak against Removal decks.) Then add the cards that can "counter" that deck. (for example, I can add more Spell/Trap Removal cards to destroy the key cards of the Removal Deck such as Macro Cosmos.) This makes your deck almost unbeatable against what SHOULD kill it.

6. Get monsters in of the same concept or archetype so that they are about balanced. (in my case, Dark Counterparts.)

7. Get spells and traps in to cover more bad parts and stretch the good. (makes it better balanced)

8. MOST IMPORTANT!! TEST DUEL!!

The test decks I use are the following:

[spoiler=My test decks]

Burn (direct damage)

Lock (using cards that restrict opponent's moves)

High ATK (many monsters with high ATK)

These decks are the ones that seem to be often used in tournaments, so check out what your deck is weak against using the test duel. You can always call your freinds to do this. Try to duel with each of the test decks 3 to 5 times. When you duel against them and you realize that there is a deck type you are still weak against, try getting more "counter"s in, and take out the bad cards that didn't help you. They try again with that deck, and do this until you win. Yes, it takes time. But nonthless, it makes your deck even more invincible against all sorts!!

9. Really dueling. The more decks your freinds have, the better because you can see what decks most people use besides the main 3 concepts. Make a list of the decks you dueled with, and write wherether you won or lost. After that, when the freinds leave, you can get more cards to counter it. In the next play date, duel them again to see if you win. Once you can counter any deck, your deck is TRUELY UNBEATABLE!!!

P.S. Deck building is similar to writing stories. You make up the plot, add details, and revise again and again. A good deck should have an Ace, Supports, Staples, and Counters of the weakness. Remember, any deck has a weakness, no matter how good it looks. Just shoveling in rare cards you glimpse in your folder doesn't make it good. I always revise my deck a lot if I have time. As months pass, more cards and deck concepts arise, and the old decks vanish. So you'll have to change your deck a few times a month if a new booster or structure deck comes out. Good luck!

Well, I don't think it's REALLY bad, but also, DO NOT PUT IN ANY NORMAL CARDS UNLESS YOU HAVE A POINT. That is a Fact. But I like how you had good synchros.

There are 2 ways to see this. I like to see it the positive way.

Positive= Revisions can make Dragons pretty strong.

Negative= There are way too much normals.

Yo' date=' sean. Sorry, but I have some things to have you look.

[spoiler=guide of my own']

I usually make decks like this. (in this guide, the word “counter” appears a lot, but it doesn’t mean like the “venom token”, it means the cards that can block other decks.) (I will use the Dark Counterparts deck as an example.)

1. Get an awesome card. (like Dark Armed Dragon)

2. Get free time. (well, you need this duh)

3. Open up your card collection to see cards that are good with the awesome card. (such as in my case, more Dark counterparts.)

4. Add the "staples" to the deck. (nessaccary)

[spoiler=staples]

Mirror Force

Negatatation cards (such as the "jammer"s)

Search (like Sangan)

Destruction (like Smashing Ground and Lightning Vortex)

Spell/Trap Removal (like heavy storm)

Scapegoat and Attack negaters (negate attack, sakuretsuarmor, etc.)

Much much more!

5. Think up what this deck is weak against. THIS IS REALLY IMPORTANT!! (for instance, Dark Counterparts are weak against Removal decks.) Then add the cards that can "counter" that deck. (for example, I can add more Spell/Trap Removal cards to destroy the key cards of the Removal Deck such as Macro Cosmos.) This makes your deck almost unbeatable against what SHOULD kill it.

6. Get monsters in of the same concept or archetype so that they are about balanced. (in my case, Dark Counterparts.)

7. Get spells and traps in to cover more bad parts and stretch the good. (makes it better balanced)

8. MOST IMPORTANT!! TEST DUEL!!

The test decks I use are the following:

[spoiler=My test decks]

Burn (direct damage)

Lock (using cards that restrict opponent's moves)

High ATK (many monsters with high ATK)

These decks are the ones that seem to be often used in tournaments, so check out what your deck is weak against using the test duel. You can always call your freinds to do this. Try to duel with each of the test decks 3 to 5 times. When you duel against them and you realize that there is a deck type you are still weak against, try getting more "counter"s in, and take out the bad cards that didn't help you. They try again with that deck, and do this until you win. Yes, it takes time. But nonthless, it makes your deck even more invincible against all sorts!!

9. Really dueling. The more decks your freinds have, the better because you can see what decks most people use besides the main 3 concepts. Make a list of the decks you dueled with, and write wherether you won or lost. After that, when the freinds leave, you can get more cards to counter it. In the next play date, duel them again to see if you win. Once you can counter any deck, your deck is TRUELY UNBEATABLE!!!

P.S. Deck building is similar to writing stories. You make up the plot, add details, and revise again and again. A good deck should have an Ace, Supports, Staples, and Counters of the weakness. Remember, any deck has a weakness, no matter how good it looks. Just shoveling in rare cards you glimpse in your folder doesn't make it good. I always revise my deck a lot if I have time. As months pass, more cards and deck concepts arise, and the old decks vanish. So you'll have to change your deck a few times a month if a new booster or structure deck comes out. Good luck!

Well, I don't think it's REALLY bad, but also, DO NOT PUT IN ANY NORMAL CARDS UNLESS YOU HAVE A POINT. That is a Fact. But I like how you had good synchros.

There are 2 ways to see this. I like to see it the positive way.

Positive= Revisions can make Dragons pretty strong.

Negative= There are way too much normals.

Please stop posting this guide.

Well if it works for you.... And isn't DRagon technaccly an archtype and a type?

No. "Dragon" is just a Type. Archetypes are LS' date=' GB, CB, E-heros, and stuff that depends on each other.

R U SERIOUS?!

STFU. That post is disgustingly retarded. Please stop making dumb posts like that. N00bs need help and not stuff like that.

Archived