OUCH!!!

Maliki

I was practicing Base Ball and my Dad threw the ball at me when I was talking to my brother and he told "WATCH OUT!" after he threw it. I turned my face and it hit me in the face. The reason why it hurt so much is because I wear braces and I have a special applience in my mouth where my cheek is and it cut open my mouth, I got badly bruised and it got infected.

Has anything like this happen to you?

I had an issue in year 1 or 2 I think it was (when I was like 6 or 7 years old), I was walking through the school playground with a mate, and someone threw a football at my face, and I fell on the floor holding my nose crying ='[ Cry for meh.

I love to get injuried playing sports, I do it just to get hit in the face (not really, but I do like to get hit).

I was playing basketball in my backyard, and where I play has alot of roots and a alley way. The ball always goes down the alley way; I have to go get it. It started bouncing down towards the alley, but then it hit one of the roots, bouncing back at me. Well...it kinda hit me in my male area.

When I was in Year 2, me and my mates were playing racing. One of them hadda push us so we can let off are run pretending to steer. Once someone about 150 cm (only in Year 2 =o) tall pushed me so hard I fell down. Around 80% of my skin was covered in blood, when I was on the floor around 20 people were around me. Afterwards, I had to be taken to hospital and recover there for 2 months! Man that hurt so badly D:

When was 9 (13 now) i was playing soccer with my friends' date=' but this kid comes out of nowhere and kicks the ball and it hits me in my stomach.

[/quote']

That was you?!

My bad.

-

Earlier this school year I was walking to sit with my friends, while annoying people at the same time.

A girl just out of no where swings her out out like fast and hard and knocked my breath out.

But that's not even close to the worst thing that happened to me.

Pfft. This happens to me about twice a day buddy.

That's why its not even close to the worst. =D

She punches people she's mad at though, not slaps.

I'm slapped everyday anyway,

But now, one of the worst things happened to me

(One, not the one)

Was when I was P.E. class, we had a balance beam that we were supposed to cross. There weren't mats surrounding it, so if you fall, it would hurt.

And guess what, I fell, and landed on my head. Had a concussion.

Another is that I tripped on a rock (fail xD) and hit my head on a bycicle rim thing (the metal) and split my head open for the 2 or 3rd time.

Ok, I can beat all of that.

Earlier, during school, me and four guys were playing a battle royale basketball game (5 people, two basketballs, everyone for themselves). There was a running "joke" where whoever scored got a ball thrown at them (hitting legs to chest, headshots gave the person hit a free point). We're 16, whet else would you expect? I scored, and lined up for the shot, holding one of the basketballs (because another rule said that the person who scored got the ball when the game started up). He threw the ball. It hit me in a less than favorable place. The basketball I was holding fell straight down, and I soon followed. The best part was, everyone thought the subsequent shuddering and loss of breath was me crying as a result of being hit. I was just laughing too hard to breathe, which exacerbated the pain.

[spoiler=Short Version]

I got hit in the balls with a basketball

Lets see...

I've been hit by a wheelbarrow,

Been hit by a bicycle,

Been hit with a bowling ball,

Fell headfirst onto concrete fracturing my skull,

That was in the.. what, past year?

I cant really remember anything before that.

Archived