LOCK (jeroukoo will make new one)

Pegasasu

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

If you can accept, more complaints:

pegasusu has informed us that no guest characters can be accepted. However, Yoshimitsu, a guest character, is on the list — apparently, controlled by pegasusu his/herself. Can that be explained, please.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So what's the rule on guest characters? Are they acceptable or not? It's hardly fair to allow some and not others.

No, we couldn't actually choose.

I'm good, obviously, no matter who awakened Talim. I think she's pretty bleeding pissed at Soul Edge at this point; killing her off, dragging Link to Earth, sending Link back to Hyrule...

No' date=' we couldn't actually choose.

I'm good, obviously, no matter who awakened Talim. I think she's pretty bleeding pissed at Soul Edge at this point; killing her off, dragging Link to Earth, sending Link back to Hyrule...

[/quote']

In the plot that if you were awakened by nightmare you are evil, if by Edge master good.

OoC:

[/quote']

In the plot that if you were awakened by nightmare you are evil, if by Edge master good.

In Greek mythology, Heracles frequently overwrote the gods' will on numerous occasions, even going so far as to escape Hades on pure willpower. Though Talim is hardly the completely broken Heracles, neither is Soul Edge the almighty imperator mortis. We'll assume Edgemaster awakened her and is tenuously commanding her mind.

OoC:

[/quote']

In Greek mythology, Heracles frequently overwrote the gods' will on numerous occasions, even going so far as to escape Hades on pure willpower. Though Talim is hardly the completely broken Heracles, neither is Soul Edge the almighty imperator mortis. We'll assume Edgemaster awakened her and is tenuously commanding her mind.

Okay thats fine.

Archived