My B.I.R.D. Empire Deck

Altyrell

(i apologize if this is the wrong place) I do not claim the pictures that are within the cards as not my own. The Concept, Idea, and EVERYTHING Around the B.I.R.D. Empire i do claim as my own.

254163p.jpg254163.jpg254163g.jpg254163x.jpg254163q.jpg254163a.jpg254163u.jpg254163o.jpg254163r.jpg254163thl.jpg254163z.jpg254163e.jpg254163v.jpg254163nhf.jpg254163p.jpg254163b.jpg254163byf.jpg254163a.jpg254163oxj.jpg254163s.jpg254163q.jpg254163.jpg254163t.jpg254163c.jpg254163t.jpg254163g.jpg254163t.jpg254163.jpg

BIRD Empire Deck: (x40 cards total)

Monsters:

Alexander Whitebird of the B.I.R.D. Empire

Dark – LV 4 – Warrior/Effect – 500/2500

This card can attack your opponent's Life Points directly. If this card is selected as an attack target, shift this monster into defense position and the attack is replayed. When this card is sent to the Graveyard, Special Summon 1 "Lord Whitebird of the B.I.R.D. Empire" from your hand or deck.

B.I.R.D. Empire Soldier

Dark – LV 1 – Warrior/Tuner/Effect – 1500/1500

When this card is Summoned, you can add 1 "B.I.R.D. Empire Soldier" monster from your Deck to your Hand.

Blackbird Dragon of the B.I.R.D. Empire

Dark – LV 12 – Synchro/Dragon/Effect – 4500/5000

1 "B.I.R.D. Empire Soldier" + 1 "Lord Blackbird of the B.I.R.D. Empire"

This card is unaffected by the effects of Traps. The controller of this card can pay 5000 LP to negate the activation and Effect of an Effect monster card.

Blackbird Dragon of the BIRD Empire/Nightmare Mode

Dark – LV 12 – Dragon/Effect – 5000/4500

This card can only be summoned by the effect of "Nightmare Mode". You can reduce your Life Points to 1 to destroy all other cards on the field. Then, increase your Life Points by 1000 for each card destroyed by this card's effect. If this card is sent to the Graveyard or is removed from play, Special Summon 1 "Blackbird Dragon of the B.I.R.D. Empire" from your Graveyard.

Dark Angel of the B.I.R.D. Empire

Dark – LV 4 – Warrior/Gemini – 666/666

Once per turn, the controllerr of this card can activate one of the following effects: Pay 2500 Life Points to Special Summon one monster from your graveyard. Pay 5000 Life Points to Special Summon one monster that is removed from play.

Lord Blackbird of the B.I.R.D. Empire

Dark – LV 11 – Fiend/Effect – 3000/3000

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effects of “Vincent Blackbird of the B.I.R.D. Empire”. Once per turn, the controller of this card can remove 1 card from play.

Lord Whitebird of the B.I.R.D. Empire

Dark – LV 11 – Fiend/Effect – ????/3000

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effects of "Alexander Whitebird of the B.I.R.D. Empire". The original ATK of this card is equal to the Life Points of the controller of this card.

Lord Ying-Yang Bird of the B.I.R.D. Empire

Dark – LV 12 – Fiend/Fusion/Effect – ????/????

This card cannot be Special Summon except by returning 1 "Lord Blackbird of the B.I.R.D. Empire" and 1 "Lord Whitebird of the B.I.R.D. Empire" from the field to the deck. This card’s original ATK & DEF is equal to the combined ATK & DEF of both "Lord" cards that were returning to the deck. The controller of this card can Tribute this to negate the activation of 1 Spells, Traps, or Monster Effects. If this card's effect is activated, during your End Phase, Special Summon with it's original ATK and DEF. (ignoring this card's summoning conditions).

Skybird of the B.I.R.D. Empire

Light – LV 1 – Spellcaster/Effect – 0/0

When this card is sent to the graveyard or is removed from play, return this card to the controller's Deck. Shuffle the deck afterward.

Vincent Blackbird of the B.I.R.D. Empire

Light – LV 4 – Fiend/Effect - 1500/100

The controller of this card can remove this card from play to negate an attack. During the End Phase that this effect was activated, Special Summon this card in defense position.

Whitebird Dragon of the B.I.R.D. Empire

Dark – LV 12 – Dragon/Synchro/Effect – 4500/5000

1 "B.I.R.D. Empire Soldier" + "Lord Whitebird of the B.I.R.D. Empire"

This card is unaffected by the effects of Spell Cards and Monster Effects. The controller of this card can pay 5000 LP to negate the activation of a Trap Card and destroy it.

Ying-Yang Dragon God

Dark – LV 12 – Dragon/Ritual/Effect – 5500/5000

This card cannot be normal summoned or set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the Ritual Card "Wrath of the Ying-Yang Dragon God". The controller of this card can pay 5000 LP to negate the activation of a Spell, Trap or Monster Effect and destroy it. This card cannot attack the same turn in which its effect is activated.

God of the B.I.R.D. Empire

Light - LV 12 - Fairy/Effect - 4500/0

Only 1 "God of the B.I.R.D. Empire" monster can be face-up on the field. This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Releasing 3 Monsters you control. This card is not destroyed while in Defense Position. During each of your End Phase, Send the top 5 Cards of your Deck to the Graveyard

Goddess of the B.I.R.D. Empire

Dark - LV 12 - Fiend/Effect - ?000/?000

Only 1 "Goddess of the B.I.R.D. Empire" monster can be face-up on the field. This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Releasing 3 Monsters you control. This card cannot attack or be attacked. This card gain's 1000 ATK and DEF for each "B.I.R.D. Empire" card you control.

Savior B.I.R.D. Dragon

Dark - LV 12 - Dragon/Synchro/Effect - 4600/4800

"Salvation Dragon - Savior Dragon" + "Blackbird Dragon of the B.I.R.D. Empire" + 1 non-Tuner monster

Once per turn, negate the effect(s) of 1 face-up monster your opponent controls until the End Phase. Also, this card gains ATK equal to that monster's ATK. When an opponent's card's effect that would destroy this card is activated, negate it and destroy it. Then, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the Level of this card x200. When this card attacks a face-up Effect monster, destroy all face-up Effect Monsters on your opponent's side of the field. Return this card to the Extra Deck during the End Phase, and Special Summon 1 "Blackbird Dragon of the B.I.R.D. Empire" from your Graveyard.

Icebird, Queen of the B.I.R.D. Empire

Water - LV 8 - Fairy/Effect - 3500/2500

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except while "Lord Blackbird of the B.I.R.D. Empire" is face-up on your side of the field. Once per turn, you can decrease the ATK and DEF of this card by 500 to increase 1 "Lord Blackbird of the B.I.R.D. Empire" ATK and DEF by 500.

Planet Icebird

Water - LV 2 - Ice/Flip/Effect - 500/500

Flip: Destroy 2 face-up Spell or Traps cards on your opponent's side of the field

Planet Firebird

Fire - LV 1 - Pyro/Flip/Effect - 500/500

Flip: Inflict 500 damage to your opponent. Once per turn, if this card would be destroyed by battle it is not destroyed (Damage calculated normally).

Planet Lightningbird

Light - LV 2 - Thunder/Flip/Efffect - 500/500

Flip: Destroy 2 monsters on the field. Then send the top 2 card of your deck to the Graveyard. This card is not destroyed by battle.

Planet Rainbowbird

Light - LV 4 - Fiend/Effect - 1500/1500

Once per turn, the controller of this card can change the Attribute of this card.

Spells:

B.I.R.D. Empire

Field Spell

The controller of this card can Normal Summon a "BIRD Empire" monster, then pay Life Points equal to 500 x the Summoned Monster's Level.

Destruction of Planet Blackbird

Continuous Spell

Once per turn, you can roll a 6-sided die and remove monsters of the Level rolled from play. Gain Life Points equal to the combined Levels of the monsters removed from play x200.

Journey to Lordship

Spell – Equip

This card can only be equipped to "Vincent Blackbird of the B.I.R.D. Empire" or "Alexander Whitebird of the B.I.R.D. Empire". If the equipped Monster is removed from the field, the controller can pay 2000 Life Points to appropriately Special Summon 1 "Lord Blackbird of the B.I.R.D. Empire" or 1 "Lord Whitebird of the B.I.R.D. Empire", ignoring summoning conditions.

Wrath of the Ying-Yang Dragon God

Ritual Spell

This card can only be activated by releasing 1 "Lord Ying-Yang Bird of the B.I.R.D. Empire" to Ritual Summon 1 "Ying-Yang Dragon God" from your hand, deck or graveyard.

Traps:

Nightmare Mode

Trap

You can only activate this card if you control "Blackbird Dragon of the B.I.R.D. Empire." Send it to the Graveyard to Special Summon 1 "Blackbird Dragon of the B.I.R.D. Empire/Nightmare Mode" from your hand, deck or graveyard.

Symbol of the B.I.R.D. Empire

Trap – Continuous

During your Standby Phase, if this card is face-up on the field, increase your Life Points by the number of "B.I.R.D. Empire" cards on the field x 1000.

Assault on the B.I.R.D.Temple

Trap – Continuous

Once per turn, you can Release 1 Monster on you control to gain 500 Life Points x the level of the Released Monster.

Approaching Planet Blackbird

Trap - Counter

Activate only when your opponent activates a Trap card and your control a monster with "Blackbird" in it's name. Negate the Activation and destroy the Trap Card.

omg... IF your going to post with "OP" then PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY, say which ones you believe to be OP.

And as far as the Pictures go, COME ON, of COURSE they are going to be "overused" so stop complaining over pictures being bloody overused.

What ones has the OCG problems?

Ok, listen...'round here, we like to see new stuff, not more of the same. If you use the same picture that 1000 other members have used for their cards, people will complain about it. That's the way it is.

Also, the '666' Attack/Defense points really isn't "cool." It's not dark and it's not edgy, contrary to popular belief. It makes you look like a n00b, and it's very, very annoying in damage calculation. That may fly in Any Other Cards, but this is Realistic, so keep it realistic.

As for the OP'ed cards, I think the worst offenders are Alexander Whitebird and Lord Whitebird. Your opponent goes through all the trouble to get rid of AW, and then you get a beatstick with 4000-8000 attack for free? Most everything else is pretty powerful, but their crazy summoning and activation costs sort of balance it out. Symbol of the Bird Empire doesn't help, either.

This deck would be difficult to use, overall, and you really need to balance Lord Whitebird with some sort of negative effect, because as is he's pretty broken.

No rating till I see some fixes.

what do you mean by Holo?

and POINT out what ones you think are bloody overpowered OK

how can i work on it IF you are not pointing out what ones.

STOP JUST POSTING THAT THEY ARE OVERPOWERED. POINT OUT WHICH ONES ARE OVERPOWERED "IN YOUR EYES"

eh whatever, i no longer care cause you are all seeing this deck through the eyes of Offensive and not through the eyes of someone who just wants to have fun and play defensively while being an A**hole to his/her opponent, but oh well

Added more cards

Archived