My B.I.R.D. Empire Deck

Altyrell

my opinion and only mine : i dont like the whole concept, of the B.I.R.D. and stuff. i dont blame you for the overused pics, its not your fault. improve the effects, come up with a new idea for archetype like i said before, and, ive found over 50 epic pics. and im not being a fool. im not posting anything or else people will overuse them. i have about 3 decks with epic cards and im proud of it. do the same, or else the rest of the YCM members wont improve their personalities and behavior.

• 2 weeks later...

It isn't bad planet Icebird should be an Aqua-Type though. yeah Empire Soldier should probably be Lv3. Bird empire has too much of a drawback it'd be a better idea just to put a level restriction on it for level 6 and lower. Blackbird is an immediate ban because of LP required so yeah lower the LP needed or change the drawback to something else. Nightmare mode could afford a better pic. The deck needs some improvement along with the cards themselves. Overall 7.4/10 You might want to look into what real cards would benefit this deck so you aren't left with like 10 spells 2 traps and like 28 monsters.

Archived