Best Xbox 360 Games

Jericho

This thread is to discuss what are the best and worst Xbox 360 games. This is not favorite or least favorite. This is good and bad. Good or bad rating should include why, including but not limited to graphics, gameplay, storyline, ect, ect. Go on. Start discussing!

Prototype is simply fantastic IMO' date='

[b']Yeah, it is, but IDK, something is missing. Not enough diversity in Enemies.[/b]

Mass Effect looks good, I plan on buying it soon.

Oh, yes, Buy it! It is simply fantastic. There are so many possibilities in what you can do, look like and act.

Bioshock

Call Of Duty 4

Halo 3

Battlefield Bad Company

In that order. Bioshock was simply amazing' date=' I played through it at least 3 different times and never got bored.

[/quote']

Nice job stealing this from my list.

But I did enjoy the idiotic characters in BFBC. Even if they're sadistic and retarded.

Not counting any multi-platform games like the two recent CoDs, Bioshock, GTAIV, Prototype, SFIV, etc., I'd say.... uh.... I only actually have three 360 games, so uh.... well, not Madden 07, not Bioshock because it's no longer exclusive, so, Tales of Vesperia *shot*

(Well, before it comes to the PS3 this fall *shot again*)

Bioshock

Call Of Duty 4

Halo 3

Battlefield Bad Company

In that order. Bioshock was simply amazing' date=' I played through it at least 3 different times and never got bored.

[/quote']

Nice job stealing this from my list.

But I did enjoy the idiotic characters in BFBC. Even if they're sadistic and retarded.

Actually did like BFBC the only think that bothered me is that they were as idotic in combat as they are in the cut-scenes.

Archived