Best Xbox 360 Games

Jericho

Bioshock

Call Of Duty 4

Halo 3

Battlefield Bad Company

In that order. Bioshock was simply amazing' date=' I played through it at least 3 different times and never got bored.

[/quote']

Nice job stealing this from my list.

But I did enjoy the idiotic characters in BFBC. Even if they're sadistic and retarded.

Actually did like BFBC the only think that bothered me is that they were as idotic in combat as they are in the cut-scenes.

but they're invincible so it dosent matter. Except all Haggard does is shoot walls with rockets.

I'll add Farcry 2

How could no-one have said Assassins Creed. Cool storyline' date=' awesome graphics, [b']plus the fact that you can spend ages just running and jumping up and across buildings.[/b]

Thats in Prototype as well. But Prototype isn't as repetitive as Assasins Creed. Creed is Repetetive as hell.

BlazBlue is great. If you're new to fighters' date=' it shouldn't be that hard to pick up. It's fairly beginner friendly.

[/quote']

Which is better? BlazBlue or SFIV?

To be honest, I've never actually played SFIV or any SF for that matter. If it means anything, I've played a few 3D fighters like Mortal Kombat and Soul Calibur.

BlazBlue is great. If you're new to fighters' date=' it shouldn't be that hard to pick up. It's fairly beginner friendly.

[/quote']

Which is better? BlazBlue or SFIV?

To be honest, I've never actually played SFIV or any SF for that matter. If it means anything, I've played a few 3D fighters like Mortal Kombat and Soul Calibur.

Join the club. I never played any fighter. Ever.

Actually, Prototype wasn't as good as Assassin's Creed, for a few reasons.

1. It just is

2. The controls in Prototype were very hard to use (inFamous was a lot better than Prototype.

3. It sort of was Infamous (but not as good) with the Symbiote controls from Spiderman: Web of Shadows

So...yeah!

^ Assassin's Creed was real repetitive and easy......and the parts where you are in the present day weren't fun................. And you can't kill civilians.....

Prototype- You cans slaughter everyone=Win.

I enjoyed prototype more than Infamous and Assassina Creed......

Archived