Gyft for lightswornsrock

Sparta™

Well' date=' what's the crappy stuff about it (I do know it's really crappy though)?

[/quote']

JG just told you. Too many focals the eyes don't know where to look. Why not do a 'sig' with the members overal fav monster, rather than the whole archtype/support set.

Yes I know it sucks' date=' but give meh a break, I put like, 45 minutes to an hour in this.

[/quote']

I lol'd. Hard. I then did a major facedesk. Then I looked at Picard, and he did this:

picard-facepalm.jpg

I know it sucks. And I know it's how it ends out instead of how long you take to make it. But you don't have to insult me. At least focus on the sig and insult me like father wolf did.

Guest KAJN

lol negging me won't make anything different you dooshbag. I don't care about reps. so find something else you pathetic dimwit.

lol negging me won't make anything different you dooshbag. I don't care about reps. so find something else you pathetic dimwit.

Whatever. I know you don't care about reps, I've seen you post that before. Oh, and, stop spamming. It's annoying.

Guest KAJN

Whatever. I know you don't care about reps' date=' I've seen you post that before. Oh, and, stop spamming. It's annoying.

[/quote']

Roflbot-triQ.jpg

Whatever. I know you don't care about reps' date=' I've seen you post that before. Oh, and, stop spamming. It's annoying.

[/quote']

Roflbot-triQ.jpg

o_rly.jpg

[/quote']

Roflbot-triQ.jpg

o_rly.jpg

ya_rly.jpg

More overused memes? :D

[/quote']

Roflbot-triQ.jpg

o_rly.jpg

ya_rly.jpg

More overused memes? :D

1878513_208_avatar.jpg

Oh yeah, this conversation is epic. xD

lol negging me won't make anything different you douche bag. I don't care about reps. so find something else you pathetic dimwit.

Fixed.

Also' date=' its okay. I dislike the jd though.

[/quote']

Thanks for the comment. =D

Archived