Anti-anti-human Remark

PrometheusMFD

' pid='2498911' dateline='1246828142']
Everyone should have some level of pride and self-importance. The main purpose of life is to look after and better yourself' date=' so it would help if you could at least like yourself. [/quote']

There is no purpose in life.

Horus I was talking about those very first human beings that used their power to evolve and survive' date=' those who you say went overboard. Maybe they did it so that they would rule the earth but most importantly so that they, their children, their children's childrens and all generations after that would survive.

[/quote']

And they overlooked the fact that there is no reason to survive.

By that logic, just blow up the freaking earth. Nothing has a purpose, nothing should exist.

Okay.

Exactly, the closest there is to a 'meaning of life' is to have sex; genetically that is the meaning of life; to create more life. However if the meaning of life is to create life, what is the purpose of humans when they destroy far more life than they have ever created.

Exactly' date=' the closest there is to a 'meaning of life' is to have sex; genetically that is the meaning of life; to create more life. However if the meaning of life is to create life, what is the purpose of humans when they destroy far more life than they have ever created.

[/quote']

You get born, try to live your live as happy as you can while making new life and playing card games in the process and die.

Maybe a bit pointless but as long as people are happy with that let them live their illusion. Think Happy Taught s is a good enough a reason for me

Everyone should have some level of pride and self-importance. The main purpose of life is to look after and better yourself' date=' so it would help if you could at least like yourself. [/quote']

Then kill yourself. Your current/long term purpose is whatever drives you to live. If you don't have a purpose, don't say nobody else does and end your life if you really don't care.

Then kill yourself. Your current/long term purpose is whatever drives you to live. If you don't have a purpose, don't say nobody else does and end your life if you really don't care.

I've already explained why I'm not going to kill myself.

I'm staying alive for the lulz.

' pid='2498696' dateline='1246826883']
' pid='2497088' dateline='1246812960']

An anti-human human is quite possibly one of life's greatest "wtf how can that person be so stupid?" moments.

Is there anyone you know in your community or at your school who you absolutely cannot stand?

That's hating an individual.

Even so' date=' that's how I feel about pretty much everyone. Most people have such a sense of unwarranted self-importance that they are too stupid to understand how insignificant they are.

[/quote']

Everyone should have some level of pride and self-importance. The main purpose of life is to look after and better yourself, so it would help if you could at least like yourself.

Pride is a poison. It is much different from self importance. Pride is what causes people to love certain traits about themselves that create elitist perspectives and allows Social Darwinism to continue to destroy the fundamental structure of our civil existence.

Horus I was talking about those very first human beings that used their power to evolve and survive' date=' those who you say went overboard. Maybe they did it so that they would rule the earth but most importantly so that they, their children, their children's childrens and all generations after that would survive.

[/quote']

And they overlooked the fact that there is no reason to survive.

Fact of the Matter: Along with that, there is no reason to die, stop surviving, or to not survive at all.

An anti-human human is quite possibly one of life's greatest "wtf how can that person be so stupid?" moments.

No' date=' it's a philosophical perspective, totally fair and rational to hold.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nihilism[hr']

[/quote']

He isn't saying that gathering berries and hunting deer is bad. He isn't saying that sustaining a living is bad. He is saying that evolving to the point where we have become so great that we can drop nuclear weapons on little cities like Hiroshima with little regrets; and while they were at it, come up with excuses like "it saved the lives of millions of soldiers" to justify the absolutely obvious wrongdoing, is horribly unjustifiable, and should not happen.

' pid='2499907' dateline='1246836279']

I've already explained why I'm not going to kill myself.

I'm staying alive for the lulz.

Sounds like a purpose to me. >___>

Archived