Anti-anti-human Remark

PrometheusMFD

Ever since Man has risen above to claim the Earth, he has faced an enemy. This enemy, in its self-righteous belief that man does not deserve to exist, has used its abilities to remove what they view as a blight from this world. Ignoring all basic survival instincts, mankind is actively plotting his own destruction.

These anti-human elitists believe that everything that mankind has ever done is horrid. From fire to space travel, all they can see is that humans are in the wrong.

And I'm tired of it.

Despite everything that these so called "humans" are preaching, the very fact that they remain alive shows the hypocrisy in their statements. Even they must use the same resources and produce the same waste as us "normal humans". But all they can do is jabroni and moan about how "it's bad for the environment!"

And, for some part, the have the right in their beliefs. Except it is themselves that they need to evaluate. Because, biologically, they are just as human as everyone of us, even if they were born without a sense of empathy or pride.

' pid='2496806' dateline='1246810461']

So' date=' how about that basic instinct to survive as a species? Crazy thing, isn't it?

[/quote']

When man realized he had more power than the instinct to survive, he went overboard.

Go complain to your grandpa horus!

And PrometheusMFD you should call this Pro-Human something instead of Anti-Anti-Human

So' date=' how about that basic instinct to survive as a species? Crazy thing, isn't it?

[/quote']

When man realized he had more power than the instinct to survive, he went overboard.

That was quite possibly the most childish and stupid rebuttals you could have developed.

' pid='2496882' dateline='1246811246']

[/quote']

That was quite possibly the most childish and stupid rebuttals you could have developed.

I'll give you that that was a completely pointless rebuttal.

But, just to let you know, based on your view on humanity, I hold you as worse than Hitler.

[/quote']

I'll give you that that was a completely pointless rebuttal.

But, just to let you know, based on your view on humanity, I hold you as worse than Hitler.

There is no rebuttal that would be adequate against a completely irrelevant comment made by an idiot.

Hitler happens to be one of my idols, so I thank you for the compliment.

An anti-human human is quite possibly one of life's greatest "wtf how can that person be so stupid?" moments.

Is there anyone you know in your community or at your school who you absolutely cannot stand?

[/quote']

Childish maybe but the idea is easy. You are one of us and so is your family and always have been and always will be. You can't just negate that fact. Someone in your bloodline always maid that choice for your best interest.

[/quote']

Childish maybe but the idea is easy. You are one of us and so is your family and always have been and always will be. You can't just negate that fact. Someone in your bloodline always maid that choice for your best interest.

And they know exactly what is in my best interest?

' pid='2497366' dateline='1246815195']

[/quote']

And they know exactly what is in my best interest?

Like I said previously: Eat or be Eaten

Of course I forgot that you do not value your own life but if you did and you would have wanted to life and saw the beauty of this once in a life time opportunity than it was in your best interest.

' pid='2497088' dateline='1246812960']

An anti-human human is quite possibly one of life's greatest "wtf how can that person be so stupid?" moments.

Is there anyone you know in your community or at your school who you absolutely cannot stand?

That's hating an individual.

Even so, that's how I feel about pretty much everyone. Most people have such a sense of unwarranted self-importance that they are too stupid to understand how insignificant they are.

ALZ, that's not my best interest. That's what they think my best interest is.

In the words of Timothy Leary:

"Throughout human history, as our species has faced the frightening, terrorizing fact that we do not know who we are, or where we are going in this ocean of chaos, it has been the authorities, the political, the religious, the educational authorities who attempted to comfort us by giving us order, rules, regulations, informing, forming in our minds their view of reality. To think for yourself you must question authority and learn how to put yourself in a state of vulnerable, open-mindedness; chaotic, confused, vulnerability to inform yourself.

Think for yourself.

Question authority."

The people you say have my best interest at heart are the authorities. My best interest is very different from their idea of my best interest.

' pid='2498696' dateline='1246826883']
' pid='2497088' dateline='1246812960']

That's hating an individual.

Even so' date=' that's how I feel about pretty much everyone. Most people have such a sense of unwarranted self-importance that they are too stupid to understand how insignificant they are.

[/quote']

Everyone should have some level of pride and self-importance. The main purpose of life is to look after and better yourself, so it would help if you could at least like yourself.

Horus I was talking about those very first human beings that used their power to evolve and survive, those who you say went overboard. Maybe they did it so that they would rule the earth but most importantly so that they, their children, their children's childrens and all generations after that would survive.

Everyone should have some level of pride and self-importance. The main purpose of life is to look after and better yourself' date=' so it would help if you could at least like yourself. [/quote']

There is no purpose in life.

Horus I was talking about those very first human beings that used their power to evolve and survive' date=' those who you say went overboard. Maybe they did it so that they would rule the earth but most importantly so that they, their children, their children's childrens and all generations after that would survive.

[/quote']

And they overlooked the fact that there is no reason to survive.

' pid='2498911' dateline='1246828142']

Horus I was talking about those very first human beings that used their power to evolve and survive' date=' those who you say went overboard. Maybe they did it so that they would rule the earth but most importantly so that they, their children, their children's childrens and all generations after that would survive.

[/quote']

If there is no reason to survive than what does have a reason?

' pid='2498911' dateline='1246828142']
Everyone should have some level of pride and self-importance. The main purpose of life is to look after and better yourself' date=' so it would help if you could at least like yourself. [/quote']

There is no purpose in life.

[/quote']

By that logic, just blow up the freaking earth. Nothing has a purpose, nothing should exist.

Archived