Contest over. Plz lock or move to Finished Contest.

Läufer

Welcome Fiend & Zombie lovers. This contest is only once a year. People who wants to join plz read the Infos & ask me if you can join:

[spoiler=RULEZ!!!]-All YCM rules

-15 Contestants Max.

-NO VANILLAS

[spoiler=Entry Fee]Free

[spoiler=$$$ PRIZES!!!]1st Place: +3 rep & 20 points

2nd Place: +2 rep & 15 points

3rd Place: +1 rep & 10 points

all the losers still get 5 points

[spoiler=End Date]Friday, July 10, 2009

[spoiler=Judges]ME(duh)

[spoiler=Objective]To make 1 of your best Zombie or Fiend type monster card.

[spoiler=Contestants]1. Dark Hero Flashman

2. fais

3. in.Spyre

4. superspecialawesome99

5. abisal

6. Akoolgie800

7. The Godslayer

8. SuperMidget #1

9. Monkey

10. tonystuan

11. Yu-gi-oh Dude

12. Baska

13. froggyman2

14. .:Born2Kill:.

15. WereLord

Have fun!!! And may the best card wins!!! ^_^

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK, i'll join and here's mine:

2unws3m.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]When This Card is Succesfully Summoned, Discard one card from your hand, and You can do these following effects:

*Destroy One Card on the Field.

*This Card can Attack directly to your opponent.(You can only do the effe ts when this card is successfully summoned)

Ok, the best will win.

[align=center]

I'm in.

113601.jpg

Lore:

This card can only be Summoned by removing 1 DARK from your hand from play. Once during each of your turns by paying 500 Life Points, you can select and activate 1 of the following effect: ● Double this card's ATK until the End Phase. ● Release 1 Level 4 or lower monster to Summon 1 Level 5 or higher Zombie-Type monster from your hand or Deck.

[/align]

272903.jpg

"Soul of the Tornado" + 1 or more Zombie-Type non-Tuner monsters

If this card is Synchro Summoned successfully, raise the ATK of all Zombie-Type monsters on you field by 100. Each time this card attacks a face-up Defence Position monster, Special Summon 1 Level 3 or lower DARK monster. Once every other turn, you can remove 2 monsters in your Graveyard from play to draw 1 card. If that card is a Zombie-Type Monster, you can draw 1 more card. If this card is attacked by a LIGHT monster, destroy this card.

223962a.jpg

When this monster is Summoned or flipped face-up, select 1 Monster card in your Graveyard. If you can't, destroy this card. When the selected card leaves the Graveyard, destroy this card. Once per turn, this card cannot be destroyed as result of battle.

Reserved.

EDIT:

2gw7xbd.jpg

Card Effect:

This card cannot be Special Summoned. Once per turn, you can discard 1 card to move a monster your opponent controls to an adjacent Monster Card Zone. If the monster moves onto another monster or off the field, destroy it. This card gains 500 ATK and DEF for each monster destroyed this way. For every monster destroyed by this effect, you can Special Summon 1 "Phantasmis Token" (Fiend-Type/DARK/Level 2/ATK 1000/DEF 100) onto the Monster Card Zone the destroyed monster occupied before it was moved by this effect.

[align=center]2c0mxh.jpg

This card cannot be Special Summoned. When this card is Summoned, place 1 Red Moon counter on your opponent's Deck. As long as there is a Red Moon counter on your opponent's Deck, your opponent cannot draw outside of his/her Draw Phase. When this card sends a monster to the Graveyard by battle, place 1 Scarlet Moon Counter on your opponent's Graveyard. As long as there is a Scarlet Moon Counter on your opponent's Graveyard, your opponent cannot Special Summon any monsters from his/her Graveyard. When this card is destroyed by battle, remove all Scarlet Moon and Red Moon Counter(s) from your opponent's Deck and Graveyard.[/align]

So,here is my card.

So this is only a beta of my card,i gotta imrpove and edit it.

327340n.jpg

Shion - Demoniac Vampire of Perdition 

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set.This card can only be Special Summoned if there are 6 or more monsters and no Light Attribute monster on the field.When this is special summoned,destroy all your monster on your side of the field and discard all your hand cards.Also,your turn ends now.As long as this card remains on the field,you cannot summon any monster.Every time you set a monster,destroy it in the next End Phase of your opponent and inflict 500 Points of Direct Damage to your opoonents life points.If your opponent destroys a face-down monster on your side of the field,increase the ATK of Shion by 300 points.This card cannot be destroyed by the effect of a monster with lower level than Shion or the effect of a light monster.If this card is destroyed in battle,skip your next 3 Draw Phase.At the End Phase of your opponents turn,your opponents discards 2 cards from his/her hand.If your opponents draws a card/s except in his Draw Phase,your oppenent discard the same amount of cards from his/her deck.Whenever a card is sent to the Graveyard,remove it from play instead. The ATK and DEF of this card cannot be increased or decreased by any card effect (except Shions effect) and Shions effect cannot be negated.During each of your Draw Phase,reveal the card to your opponent.If it is a Light monster, inflict 1000 points of Direct Damage to your life points and remove the card from play.If this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent,increase your life points with same amount of points.You can equip a monster destroyed in battle by Shion with level 6 or higher with Shion.If Shion would be destroyed in battle,you can destroy the Equip Card instead.Whenever you use that effect,skip your next Draw Phase.If there are 3 or more Light Attribute monster on the opponent side of field,your opponent can remove all his/her Light Attribute monster from play to switch control of Shion.

I'll enter if i can.

298616o.jpg

This card is also treated as Pyro-Type. When this card attacks your opponent directly, you can negate the attack to Special Summon one level 4 or lower monster from your hand. If the monster is Pyro-Type, inflict 500 points of damage to your opponent. If the card is Zombie-Type, your opponent draws one card.

I'll enter if i can.

298616o.jpg

This card is also treated as Pyro-Type. When this card attacks your opponent directly' date=' you can negate the attack to Special Summon one level 4 or lower monster from your hand. If the monster is Pyro-Type, inflict 500 points of damage to your opponent. If the card is Zombie-Type, your opponent draws one card.

[/quote']

OMG i was gonna put my one of that cards which i made!

Archived