Contest over. Plz lock or move to Finished Contest.

Läufer

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im in?

332229c.jpg

Effect - If you have 2 or more Zombie-Type Monster in your Graveyard, increase the ATK of all Zombie-Type Mosnters on your side of the field by 500. If this card has been tributed for a Zombie-Type Monster, Increase the ATK of that monster by 100 for every Zombie-Type Monster in your Graveyard.

Here we go 130984.jpg130984.jpg [spoiler=Skeleton Portal's card lore] This card cannot be destroyed as a result for battle. When flipped face-up, you may Special Summon 1 "Blaze Reaper" or "Frost Reaper", at the cost of 700 LP, from your hand or deck. If one of these cards is on the field, depending on the attribute of that card, all Monster cards on your side of the field with that Attribute gain 1000 ATK and DEF Points.If both "Blaze Reaper" and "Frost Reaper" are on the field and have both been Special Summoned by this effect, you may Special Summon 1 "The Overlord" to the field, without any tributes.

[P.S. Skeleton Portal isn't for entering, just thought i'd show you why I chose that effect for "Blaze Reaper"

I will announce the winner results now. Here it is...

1st Place: tonystuan

2nd Place: Monkey

3rd Place: The Godslayer

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Prizes will come soon

Points have sent to all the losers.

Monkey & The Godslayer's Prizes will be given tomorrow.

Archived