The Forceful Sentry discussion

Magic has thoughtseize and duress both of which are very similar to this and they aren't very harmfull to the game.

I know the forceful sentry requires minimal skills (you take the biggest threat), but it's not a reason for it to be banned just look at cards like soul taker.

Hand control is dead in YGO except for stupidly broken cards like CCV and insane combos like rescue cat into airbellums. I used to like playing drop offs with reaper and everything back in the days. (we also had yata but it's obvious that a 1 card lock is banworthy)

I know we have trap dustshoot and mind crush but they both aren't flexible enough to be solid main deck choice. Trap dustshoot is almost useless if drawn late game and it's playability is reduced if you go 2nd. Mind crush requires you to have some information from your opponent or by playing other cards that lets you see your opponent's hand. It's good when you play it to counter stuff like honest, gold sarcophagus, kalut and beckoning light but you can't rely on it to disrupt your opponent's hand on it's own.

If you open with 3 thoughtseize in magic you'll take their 1 drop on turn 1, and 2 good cards on turn two plus you'll be left with 14 life. Now in YGO if you open with 3 the forceful sentry you'll have 3 cards left in your hand just like your opponent. Your situation will probably be better than your opponent if he's also playing a combo deck but if your are playing vs anything not combo based it's not what you want to open with. (this is for both YGO and MTG, plus in MTG you can mulligan to get something more playable for the matchup)

ITT: Crab compares MTG and YGO yet again

ITT: You miss the point.

Indeed.

Every single post I have seen Father Wolf make has helped to convince me that he's an idiot, but apparently YCM loves him. I suspect incredible amounts of affinity to be the cause.

Indeed.

Every single post I have seen Father Wolf make has helped to convince me that he's an idiot' date=' but apparently YCM loves him. I suspect incredible amounts of [b']affinity[/b] to be the cause.

iseewutudi128558894451003935.jpg

Indeed.

Crab Helmet Wrote:Every single post I have seen Father Wolf make has helped to convince me that he's an idiot' date=' but apparently YCM loves him. I suspect incredible amounts of EPIN to be the cause.

[/quote']

ohyou.jpg

~Sorry for the 3 day necro bumb =D

Indeed.

Every single post I have seen Father Wolf make has helped to convince me that he's an idiot' date=' but apparently YCM loves him. I suspect incredible amounts of affinity to be the cause.

[/quote']

That's mostly in General Discussion. Somebody, not naming any names here, hated him ever since he posted an idiotic "COOL STORY BRO" pic in an obvious troll thread because he was too dumb to realize that a troll thread was a troll thread because his idea of trolling is to post a lame picture he thinks is funny and repeat as many crappy memes as possible in a post.

Indeed.

Every single post I have seen Father Wolf make has helped to convince me that he's an idiot' date=' but apparently YCM loves him. I suspect incredible amounts of affinity to be the cause.

[/quote']

That's mostly in General Discussion. Somebody, not naming any names here, hated him ever since he posted an idiotic "COOL STORY BRO" pic in an obvious troll thread because he was too dumb to realize that a troll thread was a troll thread because his idea of trolling is to post a lame picture he thinks is funny and repeat as many crappy memes as possible in a post.

1246616334307.png

UR so right!? I Troll Trolls Trollin Trolls Trollin Trolls it makes perfect sense nows. i should be more liek u and suckle at the breast know as CH.

Indeed.

[/quote']

1246616334307.png

Oh, a lame picture. Shocking.

UR so right!? I Troll Trolls Trollin Trolls Trollin Trolls it makes perfect sense nows.

You like memes, right? LRN2REED

i should be more liek u and suckle at the breast know as CH.

I love how I just have to be sucking up to Crab to hate you. It's not like I can just have general hatred for your very existence or anything, can I?

Indeed.

[/quote']

1246616334307.png

UR so right!? I Troll Trolls Trollin Trolls Trollin Trolls it makes perfect sense nows.

I love how I just have to be sucking up to Crab to hate you. It's not like I can just have general hatred for your very existence or anything, can I?

;) u know i just posted that pic just fo u? also using a meme to insult a user using a meme? makes perfect sense, i know ight? Hatred is a strong word mr.

Indeed.

[/quote']

1246616334307.png

;) u know i just posted that pic just fo u? also using a meme to insult a user using a meme? makes perfect sense, i know ight? Hatred is a strong word mr.

I would explain my mysterious ways to you, but you're simply too young and foolish to comprehend them.

Archived