Multi-type contest. (10 spots in here and costs 2 points to enter)

PANDORUM™

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[align=center]190835x.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing from play 10 monsters from your Graveyard. As long as this card remains face-up, you must skip your Draw Phase. This card is unaffected by card effects. During each of your Standby Phases, place 1 Abyss Counter on this card. Once per turn, you can remove 2 Abyss Counters from this card to add 1 card from either players' Graveyard to your hand. Each time a card that was returned to your hand by this card's effect is played, decrease this card's DEF by 500. When this card is destroyed, you can discard your entire hand to draw cards from your Deck equal to the number of your removed from play DARK monsters.[/align]

I'll join.Can you put me down for Dinosaur?Points being sent.

My Card

214247g.jpg

Effect:This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set.This card can only be Special Summoned by Releasing 3 Dinosaur-Type monsters from your side of the field to the Graveyard.If this card is the only card on your side of the field and you have no monsters in your hand this card can attack your opponent's Life Points directly.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived