hanging up on people....

Static

Without saying goodbye.

It's really hilarious, you guys should try it sometime.

If you're good, people will keep talking to you after you hang up, and when they next talk to you, you're in for a hilarious conversation.

It's for the lulz, 100% in good taste.

It's alright if you're not on the receiving end. ("Pun" unintended)

Occasionally I do this dickish thing where I after I agree with someone on something, I hang up without thinking about it. If it's people that don't annoy me, I feel kind of bad and call them back, but if it's people that call me all the time and annoy me, after realizing what I just did, I lol.

What he hell? Why is Eli banned?

On topic: I did this all the time to my ex-girlfriend, and she would just keep talking and realize I wasn't there after a few minutes and then call me back and I would be like, "Sorry, my battery ran out."

It's good for when you really don't want to talk to someone who you know will keep talking.

' pid='2504582' dateline='1246903615']

What he hell? Why is Eli banned?

On topic: I did this all the time to my ex-girlfriend' date=' and she would just keep talking and realize I wasn't there after a few minutes and then call me back and I would be like, "Sorry, my battery ran out."

It's good for when you really don't want to talk to someone who you know will keep talking.

[/quote']

Because Icy is strict and vague.

Archived