Goblin Black Ops

lol they totally screwed this one up in censoring it. these guys need to learn that most children who play this game dont even know what half the cards are called cuz they cant even freaking read. why cant this game be like Magic, where everything is kept the same????????????????????????lll??????

1 word:

Pathetic

Yeah, Konami REALLY needs to FIND THEIR OWN IDEAS!!!!!!

Sadly, when that will happen, I'll be dead while HORUS is out partying somewhere. ($10 I'm sure that's gonna happen eventually.)

Sure, it can atack directly, but what more can it really do? It's a GAF, and like all GAF's in the past, THIS ONE will in fact, if not already, sink, just like all the others.

Im sorry, call me noob or what ever, but i think this is one of the best / most broken cards in all the game so far. o.O Yes... suck it in... Go on, get it out... i know your still laughing, ill wait. *5 min goes by* done yet? aw well. Look first of all this is the Hardest hitting Direct attack monster out in the TCG to date. Anybody else that swings directly falls short, like thy have to half their life, or something wild. Half damage, or something silly like that. But here you get a 1300 ATK that can swing freely. Thats more than 1/8 th the duel in one fail swoop. With a single ax, 2300 in 1 fail swoop. Thats more than 1/4 of the game. Can it beat up any monster? No not really, but why would you attack a creature when u can peel direct damage? Im sorry, i already built an OTK deck around this creature. Of course it starts after a heavy or a trunade or something, anything that basically guarantee my moves. Summon my Black ops. Activate Dub attack, send cybernetic magician to the grave. Call or preemie, most likely preemie. Discard to make it 2000 atk, give it 2 axes, and no mater what monster is there (other than horus) Thats game. But even with horus, thats 4 grand, ill discard an ax to make the atk of horus 2000 and beat it in the face with cybernetic.

I dont know, but i think this card deserved at least a super rarity.

Archived