Rain >.<

ayy lmao

[align=center]

Ok, so I was sitting in class, daydreaming, an average day for me.Suddenly, it started thunder & lightning.My classmates stared at the windows with a grin or "smirk" on their faces.I mean, I'm in a 108 year old building and it's thunder & lightning next to our school.Within 30 seconds, we had nearly knee ankle deep puddles and a pitch black sky.It's been happening yesterday and the day berfore that.The rest, well, it was sweltering.So far, there has been 16 claps of thunder & lightning.

Discuss any other bad weather you've had.

Discuss.[/align]

The supidest thing of all was: the sound and flash weren't synchronized.It flashed and then we heard the sound.

The supidest thing of all was: the sound and flash weren't synchronized.It flashed and then we heard the sound.

The supidest thing of all is that you think that's supid. (The second-supidest thing is that you forgot that "supid" has a "t" in i.)

I sit out in the rain' date=' get soaking wet, and get a cold. Then I infect others at school.

[/quote']

I like doing that to, especially on snow days =D

Also, common science laws: Light is faster than sound.

Fireworks. You see the sparkles, and then the sound of BOOM.

Same principle of Lightning and Thunder.

And question, how old are you? Cause depending on your age and grade, and you not knowing was completely "supid".

Of topic: I took a sip.

I sit out in the rain' date=' get soaking wet, and get a cold. Then I infect others at school.

[/quote']

I like doing that to, especially on snow days =D

Also, common science laws: Light is faster than sound.

Fireworks. You see the sparkles, and then the sound of BOOM.

Same principle of Lightning and Thunder.

And question, how old are you? Cause depending on your age and grade, and you not knowing was completely "supid".

Of topic: I took a sip.

[align=center]How old do you think I am?

Edited.

Oh and I was counting the thunder, 57 claps.[/align]

Archived