Ike - SSBB

.:Born2Kill:.

332229e.jpg

Effect - This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set, This card can only be Special Summoned by tributing 3 warrior cards from your hand or your field. If there are 4 or more monsters on the field, destroy 1 Face-Up monster with the an attack equal to this card. After Ike has attacked, switch him into Defense Position.

332229.jpg

Effect - This card can only be activated while you have a Face-Up "Ike" on your field. While this card is Face-Up on the field, Ike does not have to switch to Defense Position after attacking. While this card is Face-Up on the field, "Ike" gains 400 Attack. If there is a Face-Up Monster on the field with an ATK equal to "Ike", destroy that card.

(help if there is any OCG Errors)

332229.jpg

Effect - this card can only be activated while Ike is on the field. Increase the ATK by 600. your opponent cannot declare an attack on Ike, if the attacking monster has 1000 or more attack.

332229p.jpg

Effect - Activate this if Ike is Face-Up on your side of the field, if your opponent declares an attack with a lvl 5 or lower, that card is Destroyed.

( help if there are any OCG errors)

Anyone have a better idea for Aether?

Ike - This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set, This card can only be Special Summoned by tributing 3 warrior cards from your hand or your field. If there are 4 or more monsters on the field, destroy 1 Face-Up monster with the an attack equal to this card. After Ike has attacked, switch him into Defense Position.

Ike's Trance - This card can only be activated while you have a Face-Up "Ike" on your field. While this card is Face-Up on the field, Ike does not have to switch to Defense Position after attacking. While this card is Face-Up on the field, "Ike" gains 400 Attack. If there is a Face-Up Monster on the field with an ATK equal to "Ike", destroy that card.

I suck at OCG but thats how I think it should be. I guess the cards are sorta creative. Make Ike's Trance a Continous Spell Card.

7 / 10

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by tributing 3 Warrior-Type monsters from your side of the field or your hand. If there are 4 or more monsters on the field, you can destroy 1 monster with equal attack to this card. Once this monster has attacked, it is changed to Defence Position.

That's better. I assume.

tribute = Tribute

warrior cards = Warrior-Type monsters you control

Face-up = face-up

attack = ATK

^ When referring to the stat value.

lvl = Level

Destroyed = destroyed

Ike = "Ike"

^ When referring to another card in an effect.

You also have some bad wordings.

Archived