Funny Things You Heard/Did

My brother is so terrified of my incredible luck of always drawing a S\T destroying cards on the turn I need them.

Mostly, I go second, so he sets somethig about 4 Traps, puts a Zanji on the field, end turn.

Then... I draw.

I: "Guess..."

He: "A MTS, right?"

I: "Nope".

He: "...Giant Trunade?"

I: "Nope :P"

He: "..."

I reveal my Heavy Storm.

On that part I litteraly drain my brother's smile: his one floods away, and my mouth corners rise graduentally.

I Special Summon Gilasaurus, Hammer Shot his poor Zanji, Tribute Gilasaurus for a Dark Triceratops, Summon Gigantes, attack.

PAIN PAIN PAIN.

My friend had 300 life points left, and another friend of mine had 2100. I watched. He had the Creator on the field, while my other friend had no monsters at all. He used his effect. He wanted to get a strong card, but really, he somehow ended up with a Hearald Of Green Light. My other friend had 1 face-down; both of us assumed it was a Mirror Force or a Magic Cylinder, but he attacked anyway.

Turns out, it was a Sakuretsu Armor. Creator was destroyed, then attacked directly with Hearald and won.

We both made fun of him because he lost to one of the most unexcepted monsters to win. We called it "such an embarrasment, man. Better hide your shame before we tell the whole world."

Sure, people have lost to Kuribohs, but Hearald Of Green Light?

Lol, thats a good one max,

I beat a Armageddon Deck with a Neo Spacian deck (luck of the draw)

Aside from that in reality:

My friend brought over from his house: Halloween: H20, for halloween (of course) in a old VHS box for Halloween: H20, when he pressed play are faces were both shocked when the care bears showed up, dude goes "If we got my little sister's video then that must mean..." Yep, his little sister had Halloween H20, thankfully it wasn't watched on halloween by his 5 year old sister.

Archived