sly cooper 4 (accepting)(started)

exowolf

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name: John Mcfarce

animal: Fox

type: Agility

weapon/gadget of choice: Like Sly, he has a cane, but not like Sly's. A normal cane used usually by ones who cannot walk.

side: Bad thief

special abilty: John is always quiet (Meaning he can't be heard much), he can easily hide in the shadows because of his black fur, His agility and speed is very excellent, and he's powerful with his cane.

what episode you appear: 1 - 3 - 4

skills: Hmm, I think I had put them in the Special Abilities >.<

Archion

animal: Tarantula

strength: agility, brain

weapon: his spider-fangs and claws on his feet

side: Police chief

ability: hes an experienced thief-catcher and never gives up.

episode: at the end of every single

skills: spider-net, toxic, his policemen

Sly was ahead of Hunter and was at the vault. Sly: hey bently you got a code for me?

Bently: sure sly here it is. Sly typed it in took what was inside and left nothing so Carmelita wouldnt find out. Murray was in the van when Sly got there: Carmelita is not gonna like this sly.

Sly: I dont have a job so my "paycheck" is whatever i stole from that mobster.

John arrived at a bank in Paris, he smirked, and went in. "Police...Police...and Police." He said, noticing the policemen protecting nearly everything. He sighed, and walked out. John walked to the side of the bank, and rubbed his hands together. He rushed to the wall, and in a few seconds, he reached it, and was walking on it! He rushed from the wall, jumping at times. He finally arrived at the top, and smirked, he tipped his hat down, and opened the skylight (Forgot what you call it) then looked. "Perfect...there's the safe, and the police are in another room..." He said, and jumped down. John grabbed his cane and looked at the locked safe. "Easy..." He said again, and with his cane, hit the safe. "Loud, but quicker than finding the combination..." He said, and stole the money inside, he put them in his bag, ignoring the alarm that just set off. The door opened, and the police appeared. John had finished, and jumped up, all the way to the roof. "I bid you adieu, gentlemen." He said, and bowed down, then jumped off the roof.

"It seems someone else made off with my loot." Said Marx in a low voice as john fell off the balcony. He focused and teleported Just underneath john and grabbed him. "Where do you think you're goin' with MY loot." He said as the pair fell together.

Fawkes:"Dammit, this rookie is coming over here. *cough*"

*Fawkes covers his whole body with an invisible cape so he cant be seen anymore (yes, like in Harry Potter, but this cape is designed with technology, not with magic)*

Archived