Contest over. Plz lock or move to Finished Contest.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

eat this stalker

but for this contest,i will change this effect a bit

rukkou%20doom%20knight.jpeg

You can Tribut Summon this card by offering 1 Warrior Type monster with Level 5 or higher from your side of the field.If you do,this cards ATK becomes 2300.If you equip this card with spell cards,this cards ATK increases by 300 additional points. If this card destroys a monstter in battle,you can increase the ATK of this card or the ATK of an other Warrior Type monster on your side of the field by 400.If this card would be destroyed by an effect,you can discard 2 cards from you hand and offer 1 Warrior type monster and decrease the ATK of Rukkuo by 500 to negate the effect card and destroy it.This card cannot attack Fairy or Warrior Type monster.You can return this card into your deck to destroy up to 2 monster from your opponent side of the field.Then shuffle your deck.You cannot attack in the turn you use this effect.

[spoiler= Civyieroza Ivzveroin (Sivy-er-o-za Ivz-ver-oyn)]

34598t.jpg

[spoiler= Card Lore]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by placing it from your hand to the bottom of your Deck. During each of your End Phases, place 1 Yzferior Counter ( Max.8 ) on this card if it was placed at the bottom of your Deck. By removing 8 Yzferior Counters from this card, you can place this card face-down in your Graveyard. This card cannot be removed from play if it was placed in the Graveyard by this effect. During your third Standby Phase, after this card has been placed face-down in your Graveyard, you can Special Summon this card to your side of the field in face-up Attack Position. When this card is Special Summoned, remove from play all cards on the field. This card is unaffected by the effects of cards controlled by your opponent. By Tributing this face-up monster, Special Summon up to 5 of your removed from play monsters. Those monsters cannot declare an attack during the turn they are Summoned, and are destroyed during the End Phase. When a monster Special Summoned by this effect is destroyed, inflict 800 damage to your opponent. During your End Phase, by paying 2000 Life points, you can Special Summon 1 "Kuiyzvrion Desritus" from your hand, Deck or Graveyard.

Final Card in Card Lore is read... (Coo-eez-vry-own Des-rit-iss)

[spoiler= Civyieroza Ivzveroin (Sivy-er-o-za Ivz-ver-oyn)]

34598t.jpg

[spoiler= Card Lore]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by placing it from your hand to the bottom of your Deck. During each of your End Phases' date=' place 1 Yzferior Counter ( Max.8 ) on this card if it was placed at the bottom of your Deck. By removing 8 Yzferior Counters from this card, you can place this card face-down in your Graveyard. This card cannot be removed from play if it was placed in the Graveyard by this effect. During your third Standby Phase, after this card has been placed face-down in your Graveyard, you can Special Summon this card to your side of the field in face-up Attack Position. When this card is Special Summoned, remove from play all cards on the field. This card is unaffected by the effects of cards controlled by your opponent. By Tributing this face-up monster, Special Summon up to 5 of your removed from play monsters. Those monsters cannot declare an attack during the turn they are Summoned, and are destroyed during the End Phase. When a monster Special Summoned by this effect is destroyed, inflict 800 damage to your opponent. During your End Phase, by paying 2000 Life points, you can Special Summon 1 "Kuiyzvrion Desritus" from your hand, Deck or Graveyard.

Final Card in Card Lore is read... (Coo-eez-vry-own Des-rit-iss)

[/quote']

No point of entering..........

help,i can make a card for you halo ring ^^

but thats cost money,cuz my cards are high-quality :D

ps: im not just a great (almost world best) card maker (thats calld ironic xD) , i am a good tcg card player too.

so i rate your card yugioh Pro:...hm...not good at all...i dont say that to damage you in any way...but it takes almost 11 turns to summon it, so collecting exodia is even more fun :D

and..what happens if you draw that card from your deck,counter are removed or not?

ps: sry,to ask,but im a real heart duelist in detail 8-)

I'm in

[spoiler=Contest Card]

Knight of the Shiny Fire

[align=center]214444.jpg

1 Warrior-Type Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

When this card is Synchro Summoned, place 1 Shiny Counter on this card (max. 5). Each time you summoned a LIGHT or FIRE monster place 1 Shiny Counter on this card. Increase the ATK and DEF of this card by 200 for each Shiny Counter on this card. Once per turn, you can remove 5 Shiny Counters from this card to Special Summon 1 LIGHT Warrior-Type monster from you Graveyard.

Image credit goes to Wanderley[/align]

Archived